looking for another probe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for another probe

im looking for another probe in the pittsburgh area let mek now what you have, hopefully a cheap one

i'd check out some car auctions
    93 Pearl Blue Stealth R/T______98 BMW M3

Comment

id sell you my whole revised klze93pgt but it would be to expensive now,, i would sell yu the civic but its not what your looking for id on t think,, if so id sell it for 500$ but it needs painted, and a rad,,

i also have a bmw i could sell you, 95 318is auto fully loaded, 1or 2 sets of bbs rims, 17's rfor 5k

it was a theft recovery though,, no damage to it

its definitly PIMP,, not fast or anything- its only mods are clear corners, clear side markers , and the euro tails, clear on top red on bottom,

awsome car but my g/f wanted a integra instead so we parked the bimmer

needs altenator and door handle trim

i wanna buy a 88-92 mx6 gt if you know of any

Comment

hey doug shoot me some pics of it and ill get back to you. i have a 91 talon for sale it has a broken valve spring if someone i s looking for a project car 650.00 for fwd, non-turbo it has 92,000 on the motor and nothing else wrog with it. so im carless ad i need a car

Comment

Hey long time no see.

I was just down in Wheeling this weekend, and "Red Jones Automart" has two SEs and a GT for sale.

GT was ~6k if I remember.

Red Jones is just outside of Wheeling on RT 2. Right hand side if you are heading South.. right after Warwood.

Take it Easy,
          President, Vice President, Founder, and only member of HwilliPOC.

Comment

Working...
          X