Hotrod Super Nationals meet in ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotrod Super Nationals meet in ohio

Hey everyone I already told all of the ohip probers about the meet and you guys arn't too far off from the location so heres the information I told all of them: Every year Canfiled ohio holds the hotrod super nationals meet at the canfield fair grounds. The meet is May 23-25. At 5 or so all the cars in the fair grounds along with many other people will cruse the main strip on rt 224. It gets really packed with people and cars. Last year was the first year I ever saw another probe out there besides mine. I would like to see a good turn out of our cars out there this year so I am sending out an invite to everyone who would like to meet up to cruse the street or just park in the parking lots on the side of the street to show off their cars and watch the other cars go by. Its a big meet the street is bumper to bumper for a few miles and the parking lots are just as full so sould be a good time. If anyone needs directions I can post them. The meet durring the day is in Canfield Ohio and after 5 it moves to Bordman Ohio where everone drives around so if anyone needs information let me know and i'll be happy to help out the best I can. Hope to see you all at the meet.
    Rio Red 97 Base. Lowered 2" sitting on Montegi 17" MR7'S. Preditor C/F hood. 2 10" MTX 6000's subwoofers powered by a 600wt Kennwood Amp w/ Jensen head unit. Soon to come: CAI, Camshaft, and Headers followed by new sparkpluga and wires.

it sounds cool but its a lil far for me and i dont have much of a hot rod. the papa horseshoe hoopla meet in altoonas on the 25th too....
    93 Pearl Blue Stealth R/T______98 BMW M3

Comment

yea well its not all hotrods anymore. I saw a lot of imports and whatnot last year so. but yea its a cool meet.
      Rio Red 97 Base. Lowered 2" sitting on Montegi 17" MR7'S. Preditor C/F hood. 2 10" MTX 6000's subwoofers powered by a 600wt Kennwood Amp w/ Jensen head unit. Soon to come: CAI, Camshaft, and Headers followed by new sparkpluga and wires.

Comment

Working...
      X