89 GL Parts Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 GL Parts Car

I have an 89 GL ATX with 77k orig. miles....everything on the car is in perfect mechanical order...all lights sensors etc., new plugs, wires, master cylinder, and all fluids recently changed..When you pop the hood it looks like it rolled off the line yesterday. It has a bad right rear brake line but is driveable and inspected for about 2 more days..

So your probably wondering why its a parts car... Well its rusty especially in the rear, no rust through the floor boards or anything but the frame rails are toast....car looks pretty good overall..and would make a great parts car for anyone wanting to keep their car on the road.

Anyone?? good even to pull the engine on if yours is lookin to kaput
    Last edited by 1990/\/\x6; December 27, 2004, 03:51 PM.
    Dave's an idiot

you lookin to get rid of the whole car? or u willing to part it out?
    2004 Subaru WRB WRX -TurboXS UTEC, Perrin Catless Downpipe, Blitz Nur Spec Cat Back Exhaust, TurboXS Boost Controller, Blitz Dual Turbo Timer, Forge Recirc Blow Off Valve, 20% Tint.

Comment

whole car
      Dave's an idiot

Comment

well my buddy was just wanting to get a few parts from it, not the whole thing so if u change ur mind just let me know.
        2004 Subaru WRB WRX -TurboXS UTEC, Perrin Catless Downpipe, Blitz Nur Spec Cat Back Exhaust, TurboXS Boost Controller, Blitz Dual Turbo Timer, Forge Recirc Blow Off Valve, 20% Tint.

Comment

list the parts you need.. if its worthwhile ill let him take all he wants off of it
          Dave's an idiot

Comment

aite well i sent u a pm a few days ago get back to me asap please.

Comment

its sold to u bro.. whats he offering?.. want to coem look @ it.. its in crafton.. get at me
              Dave's an idiot

Comment

well 1 big thing is does it have Power windows, and im not sure i will talk to him tommorow. what you lookin to get? we thought it was with u in mt.lebo.... but its koo jut get back to me asap. you got any pics? thanks, Phil.

Comment

its not here in lebo, its at my buddies in crafton.. get at me.. i think it does have power locks.. tell him to make an offer
                  Dave's an idiot

Comment

Pm me your phone number. I dont know what your lookin to get for it but im sure hes not willing to offer to much, as it really isnt worth too much....

Comment

pm sent yesterday.. get at me... hell if u want to call now.. clal now .. i got time man..
                      Dave's an idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X