1996 PGT for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 PGT for sale

NEVER HAPPEN ! I saw a doctor this past week. He is treating me pretty aggressively and I am also using some natural supplements to help ease the pain. So far, it seems to be working. I can pretty much deal with everything ........Except the constant pain in my legs and it is easing up some. The stability will continue to be an issue but there are a few things we can do to slow it down and help me learn to deal with it

Sorry, but you won't get to paint the interior in this one!
    Last edited by ScottD961; October 20, 2013, 07:39 PM.

Originally posted by ScottD961 View Post
    Just like it says. I'll be posting a for sale add in the for sale section as well. Just passed inspection and is pretty close to mint condition. Comes with all my parts and I will continue to up date it and work on it while I have it. .PS, PB, PW, PDL, PM, Tilt , Cruise, AM- FM CD, Check my build thread , $3000.00
    Whaaaaa???

I can't believe it! You are parting ways with us? What tragedy has occurred in your life to cause this? I thought you were a die hard? Tell me you are not selling your Probe and that you just had an old fat glitch (like I sometimes do) and thought it was April first rather than October 12th!

Your "Eleanor" is an amazing historical piece. If you sell it -some young kid with foolish direction will paint your interiors, put in a white faced instrument cluster face, lower it, roll the lips, put 2 size too small tires on rims so that they could roll off at any moment, set the camber at ridiculous angles so that they not only endanger their own lives but everyone else around them, put a huge bread basket wing on the back and paint the entire car with oil-based exterior gloss housing paint and a 4 inch wide paintbrush.
    Last edited by KLZE Porsche; October 12, 2013, 10:00 AM.
    Success is a measure of determination!
    Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
    $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
    Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
    Restoration of a legend

Comment

Not a tragedy but a health problem. I am type II Diabetic. It's under control but unfortunately, I have two of the serious side effects that suck. The bottoms of both feet are now numb. That coupled with nerve damage in both legs makes it hard to walk without looking like a drunken sailor ( No offense to any Navy People here) Walking with any kind of stability is a problem and I fall down if I even walk on something slightly un even. While I can get into the car I need help getting my left leg in. It will steadily get worse. Driving may be an issue in the future. Rather than just leave the car sit around so I can say I have a Probe I thought I would begin looking for a home for it now.

As for those mods you mentioned, I already painted the interior, put those tiny wheels on it and I just finished putting a HUGE surf board on the back as a spoiler.

Nah, .............. Couldn't resit though.

Comment

FOR SALE? See first post, and thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottD961 View Post
          FOR SALE? See first post, and thank you!
          whew! Glad you get to keep on enjoying it
          1993 Electric Red PGT SOLD
          2013 Ford Focus ST SOLD
          2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT

Comment

Scott I hear you about the health problems bro since I turned 25yrs old I was a gym freak,packed on 60pds.Now at the age of 40 I had so many surgeries and now a bad back and hand keeps going numb??Hope you get to keep the probe!
            1996 PGTZE,eBay headers,cat less ,INTAKE,POLY MM,12pd FLYWHEEL,Maffed,kitted,lowered,9.3 1/8th mile,75mph and more to come

Comment

Originally posted by Cov1ous View Post
              whew! Glad you get to keep on enjoying it
              Yeah, me too. I'm not one to keep stuff just so I can tell people I have this or that but I was gonna miss it for sure. I just didn't want it sitting around deteriorating. The wife doesn't want to learn to drive a stick.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by 4stpgt View Post
              Scott I hear you about the health problems bro since I turned 25yrs old I was a gym freak,packed on 60pds.Now at the age of 40 I had so many surgeries and now a bad back and hand keeps going numb??Hope you get to keep the probe!
              I'm keeping it...........at least until someone pry's it from my cold dead hands ! LOL Sorry to hear about your hands, have you talked with other doctors to see if there is anything that can be done? I had given up myself but I listened to my wife and , well............here we are. Smart lady, she supports the Probe Addiction too !
              Last edited by ScottD961; October 21, 2013, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Scott keep.it!!!! Its worth a great looking probe gt in your drive way.I decided to keep my klze pgt and fix it (crank sensor)Its still faster than my 91 stang gt !!!
                1996 PGTZE,eBay headers,cat less ,INTAKE,POLY MM,12pd FLYWHEEL,Maffed,kitted,lowered,9.3 1/8th mile,75mph and more to come

Comment

Originally posted by 4stpgt View Post
                  Scott keep.it!!!! Its worth a great looking probe gt in your drive way.I decided to keep my klze pgt and fix it (crank sensor)Its still faster than my 91 stang gt !!!
                  LOL, Good for you bro

Comment

Thanks bro!The stang will be faster with less $$$$ but I have 2 probe gt's klde and klze and the ze is a great motor,I'll be running my stang gt this Friday and compare the time slip to the klze and see bolt on for bolt on which is faster!I'll always have a pgt!

Comment

I'll keep mine too as long as my legs last. I hope that you can find some help for your hands though.

I just didn't want to end up being like a lot of people you see with a great car, sitting in their yard rotting away and refusing to sell it to someone who really wanted it, you know? Thats happened to me many times over the years. Two that I can think of are a 57 Chevy 2door post coupe and a 68 GTO. Both went to the junk yard because the owners wouldn't sell them ( which is their right of course) but they were both just wasted basically and for what? To make beer cans !!!
                      Last edited by ScottD961; November 25, 2013, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Scott hope your Heath improvesI'm praying for u
                        93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Comment

Thank you man ! Appreciate the good thoughts and back at you as well
                          Stay tuned to my thread for some updates on Eleanor

Comment

how in christs name does this little thread have nearly 7,000 views????
                            Licensed car dealer & Probe addict [former owner of 17 Probe GT & 2 Probe SE]
                            Current KL's: 93 Probe GT, 94 Probe GT, 95 Probe GT, 95 626 LX V6 (all 5 spds)

Comment

Originally posted by FPGT24 View Post
                              how in christs name does this little thread have nearly 7,000 views????
                              When I saw your post I went back and looked, You right. But, I have no idea

Comment

Working...
                              X