Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "New" probe for my son

Hi,
    I just bought my 17 year old son a 1996 Ford Probe for his first car. It's the 4 cylinder SE with ATX, but he likes it anyway.

Anyway, this forum looks a bit dead, but I hope there are at least a few people kicking around that I can bug when (not if) I need help working on this thing.

I guess "a bit dead" was an understatement!

Comment

theres a few around still. welcome to the forum!
      Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
      Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
      Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

I know this isn't the right spot but I'm having a hard time navigating this forum. I would like to post that I'm looking for a passenger side rocker panel for a 93 GT. It looks like 2 pieces in red if possible but any color will do. I'll be at the Fabulous Fords show so anyone in Southern Cal I can pick up at the show or on my way. I'm coming from San Louis Obispo area. I'm new to the forum as well and was hoping for some ideas but am not having much luck.

Comment

Originally posted by RickandHolger View Post
          I know this isn't the right spot but I'm having a hard time navigating this forum. I would like to post that I'm looking for a passenger side rocker panel for a 93 GT. It looks like 2 pieces in red if possible but any color will do. I'll be at the Fabulous Fords show so anyone in Southern Cal I can pick up at the show or on my way. I'm coming from San Louis Obispo area. I'm new to the forum as well and was hoping for some ideas but am not having much luck.
          Probably your best bet is to get your post count up ASAP. Once you have made 15 posts, you should be able to check out the "for sale" and "wanted" forums.

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Originally posted by stoker100 View Post
          theres a few around still. welcome to the forum!
          Thanks stoker.

Comment

Welcome, You would probably get more of a response out of one of the other categories TBH, but yes a lot of this site has died off thanks to social media :/
            1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
            Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp

Comment

Originally posted by RickandHolger View Post
              Make sure you read the forum rules, please.
              1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
              Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information