NE Probe meet???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE Probe meet???

alrite since om on and brandon hasnt done it yet, just wondering if all us Probe Owners would be willing to all meet up for a weekend or something? i was thinking Lincoln, but other suggestions are welcome. me and brandon thought mid summer would work best so everyone could make sure to take work off. just reply and we'll get it all going.
    THE OWNER OF THAT SEXY P.O.S IN THE DRIVEWAY

LOL ya I was already passed out when you text me. Long day in Lincoln yesterday. You should see if a mod could move this to the probe lounge cause that's where dmark said it would be best. So all Nebraska probe owners chime in and let us know if you are down for a meet and what kind of schedule you have cause we were thinking of doing this mid summer so that if you have to ask for it off before hand you should have enough time to get it off. As far as a place goes for right now its probably gonna be Lincoln but if you have any other suggestions let us know so that we can get a set date and time and planning for what to do for the meet. Hope to here from everyone in NE and hope we can get this thing going.

-Brandon

PS. don't forget to subscribe to this thread so your always updated.
    Last edited by Brandon93PGT; May 30, 2010, 11:37 AM.
    93 PGT-DE: Some mods
    94 PGT-DE: Bolt ons and stuff
    93 MX3-GS: Totaled

Comment

Mid summer might work for me. Hopefully I'll be done polishing my IM before then. lol
      97GTS-OBD2 Atx< OBD1 Mtx swap.ZE Heads,Cams, Straight neck IM,CM Stage ll,Fidanza FW,RR-Racing Motor mount inserts,sts,ebay headers,Egr,Iac,a/c delete.Eibach springs on KYB struts, brembo rotors, 2.5" borla pro xs, and some fd's

03 Mazdaspeed Protege

Comment

^^LOL better go start up that dremel and get on it then.

Also if anyone has any good ideas on what they would like to do for eating and other activities please let us know. Where's all the NE probe owners at?

Comment

Finally! A meet in Nebraska! I'm there. I live in Lincoln. Would like to meet some of the other owners out there.

Depending on the number in attendance, the grill is always open at my place and there's plenty o' room.

Scottie
          My 93GT, Wendy - the oldest second gen Probe in the U.S. still on the road.

Forever in search of Enkei Shoguns.

Comment

^^sweet man that sounds great if you don't mind us coming over for some eats LOL. We still have to figure out when the date will be so that people can get work off if they need to. Still trying to see if we can get some more people out there.

Comment

haha hell yeah, sounds like fun! but how do i get two probes to lincoln?! lol...subscribed
              SOLD 93 Rio Red LC-1, MSnS v1 2.2, MSD 6AL, ext coil, dual feed kit, sbc OFE, mx3 flywheel, AWR mounts, tinted, painted FD's, z24 lip, projector HID's
              SOLD 97 Gold Probe GTS-the tinted quiet car with AC...ahh yes
              04 Trailblazer-roof rack delete, interior LED, shaved, tint

Comment

Have someone else drive it if you trust them LOL. I wish I could bring both of mine but I can't still need to find a motor for it.

So how is mid summer sounding for everybody?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon93PGT View Post
                  So how is mid summer sounding for everybody?
                  What's mid summer? Like the second or third week/weekend in July?

Also, we need to get a spot in the regional section here on PT. The midwestern one just doesn't cut it.

Comment

Ya that's when we were thinking the second or third weekend in July. Ya that would be nice but idk if that's possible since we don't have that many probe owners from ne on here.

Comment

i dont think my car will b completely done by then, the guy still cant find anything out about new lambo door pistons, any suggestions?? i mean i got no problem just leaving them off for a while. just need new ones. an im sure we could get a spot i mean theres alot of us out here but were just un aware of PT

Comment

What all do you need done besides the Lambo doors? That would be nice if we could get a spot but we would have to get far more people on here first. I know there out there but just not on here LOL. That's why I try to talk to every probe owner I see about PT if they don't know what it is.

Comment

i just need to put the fenders and the other bumper on and thats it, besides lil stuff like sunroof seal and doors and lights. so does any body have an idea on what day(s) to do this? and where would we all meet up?

Comment

There's the weekend of the 10th, 11th or 17th, 18th or 24th, 25th those are Saturdays and Sundays is that OK or do we want Fridays and Saturdays?

Comment

Saturday and Sunday works best for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X