Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking in

Just checking in.

I've been away from probetalk for awhile. I left UNMH. spent the summer with my family and went to Disneyland. Baby girl turned the big "1"Got a job making less and working less but flexible since I started back @ Highlands for a teaching degree. 3 years left if I just do part time. First semester starts on Monday woooooooooooo.

p.s. Gabe I got your message a looooong ass time ago. I had a lot going on at the beginning of the summer and forgot to call you back. I hope everyone is doing awwwwight. word.

Afrikan boombata
    1994PGT SOLD
    1991MX6GTSOLD New Dyno 12psi: 190whp 261tq

1997 F-250HD 7.5 (sold)
    2010 Nissan ArmaaahhhDaaah 4x4 SE w/ limited slip
    1995 Mazda 626 ES 5spd (SOLD). 1999 LEXUS RX300 AWD

Phil long time no see, matter a fact thats the same with anyone on here anymore. Am I gonna see you in class now? . But anyway message your number, Im thinking someone could use some pizza.

ps you still beating around in the mx6?
    97 Acura Intega DB8 GS-R l DC Sports l AEM l Rota l Koni l K&N l ACT l Exedy l Skunk 2 | Innovative | Neuspeed | Kenwood | Viper | ASR | Falken | Password JDM | Eibach | FD2 Axleback
    93 Probe GT-In Pieces Still
    90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD-Sold

Comment

I'm still here. Took a couple months to get everything squared away with school and finances. Driving the armada pretty much renders my truck and mx6 irrelevant. I'm going to sell both of them within' the next couple months.
      1994PGT SOLD

1997 F-250HD 7.5 (sold)

Comment

Hmmm let me know before you throw the millennium falcon up on the market for sale. I still have a soft spot for her.
        97 Acura Intega DB8 GS-R l DC Sports l AEM l Rota l Koni l K&N l ACT l Exedy l Skunk 2 | Innovative | Neuspeed | Kenwood | Viper | ASR | Falken | Password JDM | Eibach | FD2 Axleback

Comment

Originally posted by Ruiner View Post
          Phil long time no see, matter a fact thats the same with anyone on here anymore. Am I gonna see you in class now? . But anyway message your number, Im thinking someone could use some pizza.

ps you still beating around in the mx6?
          Lies I just saw you! And your gf who gave us the free show

I miss Afro powa
          Last edited by stanghater; October 1, 2011, 11:32 PM.
          Josh - NMPOC
          02 Lexus IS300 | work in progress (2JZ-GTE coming soon)
          05 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon | lots of mods | 261whp 268wtq

Comment

Originally posted by stanghater View Post
            Lies I just saw you! And your gf who haves us the free show
            Stop posting off your GaIyphone. It was a show of skillzzzzz

Comment

man its like 2003 we are all here again
              1 rotor + 1 rotor = broken car

Comment

Originally posted by Ruiner View Post
                Stop posting off your GaIyphone. It was a show of skillzzzzz
                It's this gawd dam iPad stoopid auto correct makes me wanna scream
                Josh - NMPOC

Comment

yo fellers whats up deez days? for me same ol shit finally got a new job for a decent company TLC plumbing,lots of hrs and good benefits, in the process i started a new project!! 93 sentra se-r,i dropped an sr20ve in it,its a high compression sr engine that has variable valve timing called neo vvl,its 192hp plus i did intake,2.5 exhaust,header,lightened flywheel and clutch, urethane motor mount inserts, and the main brain is a calumsult tunable ecu,its pretty damn fast right now and its not even tuned yet,but anyways everyone take care and hit me up anytime, plans to do nitrous wet system pretty soon!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaspeed505 View Post
                    yo fellers whats up deez days? for me same ol shit finally got a new job for a decent company TLC plumbing,lots of hrs and good benefits, in the process i started a new project!! 93 sentra se-r,i dropped an sr20ve in it,its a high compression sr engine that has variable valve timing called neo vvl,its 192hp plus i did intake,2.5 exhaust,header,lightened flywheel and clutch, urethane motor mount inserts, and the main brain is a calumsult tunable ecu,its pretty damn fast right now and its not even tuned yet,but anyways everyone take care and hit me up anytime, plans to do nitrous wet system pretty soon!!!!!
                    Cool man, We all need to meet up and see each other again. Cant remember the last time we did...

Also, when you get your sentra running like you want, come see me and well race
                    Josh - NMPOC

Comment

Originally posted by 86Maz6 View Post
                      man its like 2003 we are all here again

Indeed.

AirHorn: I will definitely let you know when i plan on putting the mx6 up on craigslist. This dragging' baby girl and my Man-A-tee son out from the back seat wasn't intended for tall Afrikins like myself. The 250 is better but is horrid on gas. We can't justify having dos gas hogs in the household. I do see a 95ish impreza four door, 94ish Honda accord 99ish Saab 9-3 or 99ish volvo 850 in my future. Word. If I really want to get ghetto...95ish civic or altima. Meh...we'll see The wife is working super triple overtime to send me to school so can everyone give her two snaps in a African formation.
                      Last edited by pHeLiOs27; October 14, 2011, 01:52 PM.
                      1994PGT SOLD

1997 F-250HD 7.5 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by stanghater View Post
                        Also, when you get your sentra running like you want, come see me and well race
                        YA, Stangy will throw all his rods faster then you can make it down the track!

Last edited by Ruiner; October 17, 2011, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pHeLiOs27 View Post
                          Indeed.

AirHorn: I will definitely let you know when i plan on putting the mx6 up on craigslist. This dragging' baby girl and my Man-A-tee son out from the back seat wasn't intended for tall Afrikins like myself. The 250 is better but is horrid on gas. We can't justify having dos gas hogs in the household. I do see a 95ish impreza four door, 94ish Honda accord 99ish Saab 9-3 or 99ish volvo 850 in my future. Word. If I really want to get ghetto...95ish civic or altima. Meh...we'll see The wife is working super triple overtime to send me to school so can everyone give her two snaps in a African formation.
                          Werd, get a honda nuff said. GAS mileage + Reliability Saabs/Volvos are too much to fix. Imprezas before 01 have headgasket probs. Unless its a 2.5 RS. Plus if your honda breaks, its like taking apart legos
                          Last edited by Ruiner; October 17, 2011, 09:51 AM.

Comment

throwing up the mx6 next week on craigs for $2000 if anyone is interested let me know. That's the craigslist price but ya'll would get a "Three best friends that anyone could have" discount. If you don't know the quote... then you don't know good comedy.

p.s. word up

p.s.s. how is little tiajuana power doing messixan powa?
                            1994PGT SOLD

1997 F-250HD 7.5 (sold)

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information