Checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking in

It's the NMPOC apocalyptic walking dead CB4 thread Anyone out there? **zccrkkk** over?

I just saw a monstrosity of a probe that I will send to fluff....I mean slimjosh and Alex K in a little bit. Only about a year left of school and I'm done son! other than that I'm aaaaiiiight. Word up.
    1994PGT SOLD
    1991MX6GTSOLD New Dyno 12psi: 190whp 261tq

1997 F-250HD 7.5 (sold)
    2010 Nissan ArmaaahhhDaaah 4x4 SE w/ limited slip
    1995 Mazda 626 ES 5spd (SOLD). 1999 LEXUS RX300 AWD

Ahh, there is still someone out there. Don't make it on here but once every month or two. Glad to hear you are doing well. The Probe goes up and down the street every once in a while to keep it from locking up but I still haven't found the problem with the computer that won't let the drive cycle reset. I regret the day they ever started doing emissions on 1996 by using the OBDII connector. Otherwise she would be out there ripping the streets up. It pulls so smooth and hard when I take her for her stealth runs (not registered).
    Hope we hear from some of the old crowd.

Comment

Whats up everyone. Looks like Ill be done with school in the fall, Im taking only one class then. Hopefully Ill leave CNM with two AAS and two certificates. This forum is turning into the newmexicograndpaprobeownersnomoreclub, with me included since im going bald. Anyway Im still rollin in the integra, wish I would have bought Phils mx6 though.....
      Summer meet for beers eh?
      97 Acura Intega DB8 GS-R l DC Sports l AEM l Rota l Koni l K&N l ACT l Exedy l Skunk 2 | Innovative | Neuspeed | Kenwood | Viper | ASR | Falken | Password JDM | Eibach | FD2 Axleback
      93 Probe GT-In Pieces Still
      90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD-Sold

Comment

Well I'm still around....though I did finally have to offload the PGT. It was bitter-sweet, but the Pony needed some upkeep. The dude got it for a steal....$500.

As soon as I get into a house again, I'll have everyone over for a BBQ, it's been WAY too long!

--Adam
        2004 Ford Mustang GT - 4.6L V8 AT - Tuned - 3.73s - CAI

Comment

Originally posted by Ruiner View Post
          This forum is turning into the newmexicograndpaprobeownersnomoreclub, with me included since im going bald.

Congrats! What are your assoiciates? Are you going to go for your bachelors? Ed, good to see you still have your probe. I think you are the only one left with a probe since Adam sold his. I'm down for some beers and a Idonthaveaprobeormx6anymoreclub reunion. We have lots of places to choose from with the explosion of microbreweries. I've been so busy with school I don't check up on here much. Word up
          1994PGT SOLD

1997 F-250HD 7.5 (sold)

Comment

I am here. Dont know what drew me to the site today but hmmm. I miss me some afro POWA

Edit: I saw 3 wiseman, he IS bald!

Edit edit: remember when we got on trouble here for all the yo mama jokes? LOL
            Last edited by stanghater; September 12, 2012, 01:08 PM.
            Josh - NMPOC
            02 Lexus IS300 | work in progress (2JZ-GTE coming soon)
            05 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon | lots of mods | 261whp 268wtq

Comment

Originally posted by stanghater View Post
              I am here. Dont know what drew me to the site today but hmmm. I miss me some afro POWA

Edit: I saw 3 wiseman, he IS bald!

Edit edit: remember when we got on trouble here for all the yo mama jokes? LOL

Wass up Mexican poWa. I still see Three Wiseman's integra when I pass by papa Johns. Guess what...I sold my f250, one and only call after it sat on craigslist for two months. I orginally asked for 7 but kept coming down until 4500 which still isn't bad. The replacement :drumroll:....

Spoiler...

1993 ford ranger sport, complete with 93 "sport" graphics in purple and white with a nice metallic faded green base and a whopping 120hp it still drives and hauls like a champ. I helped Alex move two 500lbs engines to U-pull and a friends house. It didn't break a sweat or break a gallon. My dad gave the truck to me and it will remain with me until Isaiah is ready to drive. It does feel good to shift something for a change.
              Last edited by pHeLiOs27; January 10, 2013, 05:28 PM.
              1994PGT SOLD

1997 F-250HD 7.5 (sold)

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information