Small southern ohio meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small southern ohio meet?

I'm 20 minutes from Cincy, anyone interested in a meet in that area? Sometime towards the end of july?
    94 base model
    94 wild orchid edition GT

Damn, Ohio Probes is dead

Man, about 8 - 10 years ago, this forum was hoppin, we had meets every summer in Hocking Hills that were such a blast, I would go and drink and party with people I didnt even know, and I was like 16... those were the days!
    Helix
    05 PGP Matrix XRS 6spd - 17" DR-38 wheels, K&N drop in, 03/04 Matrix ECU, LIFT
    05 SSM Corolla XRS 6spd - Magnaflow, Matrix ECU -- RIP, DRUNK DRIVER TOTALED IT
    Past: 94 PGT atx, 95 PGT mtx, 89 PGT mtx, 94 Corolla DX auto, 06 Corolla S 5spd

Comment

Hocking hills was tried again this year but it kinda fell through.
      Some people are living life and some people are just living.

Comment

Darn they were so much fun. I was zip tied in my tent one summer, it was such a good meet with great people.
        Helix
        05 PGP Matrix XRS 6spd - 17" DR-38 wheels, K&N drop in, 03/04 Matrix ECU, LIFT
        05 SSM Corolla XRS 6spd - Magnaflow, Matrix ECU -- RIP, DRUNK DRIVER TOTALED IT
        Past: 94 PGT atx, 95 PGT mtx, 89 PGT mtx, 94 Corolla DX auto, 06 Corolla S 5spd

Comment

Well, It'll be retiree pay day tomorrow, last kid back to school, still can't find my cut off wheels to finish the ~!@!#%^^$%RBC bracket. Got some video for part 2 of the youtube videos at least. Sand down the styrofoam insert for it as well so it'll fit the aftermarket RBC. Then find the drill's battery pack charger to finish it. Then find & install the sliding hood pins. So much to do, so much crippled...

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

Originally posted by unionrdr View Post
            Well, It'll be retiree pay day tomorrow, last kid back to school, still can't find my cut off wheels to finish the ~!@!#%^^$%RBC bracket. Got some video for part 2 of the youtube videos at least. Sand down the styrofoam insert for it as well so it'll fit the aftermarket RBC. Then find the drill's battery pack charger to finish it. Then find & install the sliding hood pins. So much to do, so much crippled...
            I wish you was closer to me. If you was you could come here and get the stuff squared away on your car. I have the tools needed and I am always ready to work on another Probe.
            1993 Probe GT
            2003 Bagged Chevy S10

Comment

Working...
            X