Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smurphsprobe View Post
    Scooby has a boost gauge now. Not quite as nice as the triple gauge setup it had prior but it gets the job done. I drive it so much I've yet to fill it up since purchasing from Daylin

Oh and Dale's Used Auto Emporium is back in business, as a Wholesaler for now.
    I think someone installed a boost gauge on the cluster (previous owner). You can notice the 2 holes drilled on top between the steering wheel and gauge cluster. Probably not ideal at all. I prefer the center console area for gauges for sure.

You need to get on driving that thing. I expect 3 Rally Cross events done by next year

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• driving a car that shuts off automatically at stoplights is weird, because you're like "whoa did I just stall out?" and the car is like "nah bro, you good"
      ~SumR
      I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
        You need to get on driving that thing. I expect 3 Rally Cross events done by next year
        I also currently have "snapshot" installed so once that is gone and they see I don't drive much it will see more road time.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
        driving a car that shuts off automatically at stoplights is weird, because you're like "whoa did I just stall out?" and the car is like "nah bro, you good"
        I hear that you get used to that feature but every time I've ridden with someone it feels strange.

I know the escape has an override button but you have to press it everytime you crank it up so it will bypass that feature for that trip.
        Dale representin' old skool SCProbes
        93 GT - 19 years and counting
        16 Versa - Ugly but practical grocery getter

Comment

• My 3 series does that, I coded it so it's always off by default.
          Stephen Wilds #303
          PhotoPOC
          BMW 328i
          BMW Z4

Comment

• Well this is fancy...
            Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• Somewhat. People still use this site???

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• I had it as a favorite forever and was about to give up on it. Clicked every few weeks to errors and one day *poof*.

Comment

• Yep, I check periodically too just to see if it comes back and so far it always has! We definitely lost some posts in this transition since the most recent replies are from 2018, but oh well.
                  ~SumR

Comment

• As long it keeps this thread from 2008 I'm all good. It looks like maybe the emojis don't work anymore or maybe they do, they show broken to me.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Yeah it seems like there is still much work to be done to update this place but it’s better than facebook :shrugifitworked:

Comment

• facebook is the worst for sure
                        ~SumR

Comment

• How's everyone today? I've been recovering from a concussion for the past 2.5 weeks. It kinda sucks.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
                            How's everyone today? I've been recovering from a concussion for the past 2.5 weeks. It kinda sucks.
                            That sucks... How did you end up with a concussion? Hope you're on the mend.

I could also be better at the moment as I'm dealing with a pinched nerve related to a troublesome disc in my lower back.
                            ~SumR

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post

That sucks... How did you end up with a concussion? Hope you're on the mend.

I could also be better at the moment as I'm dealing with a pinched nerve related to a troublesome disc in my lower back.
                              I've been biking for probably 5+ years and got into mountain biking pretty heavily the last 3 years. I was up riding this place in Cherokee NC which honestly was not that crazy difficult which makes 0 sense why it happened there to me. I have memories of riding for an hour and a half (gopro footage along with it, turned it off later because battery died) but woke up like a week later with complete amnesia of what took place, still believe strongly my high end helmet saved my life. Apparently I was found unconcious by a dad and son and they called emergency services that helicopter flew me to Asheville. Anyways, I'm doing much better, stitches healed quickly and now only struggling with some more minor things, now it's more of tricking my mind into getting back into the swing of daily life.
                              Last edited by livingsacrifice; September 14, 2020, 12:34 PM.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Wow that’s crazy! Glad you are ok though!

Comment

Working...
                                X