Broward/miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broward/miami

is south florida really that dead? i live in pembroke pines, i own an mx6, im pretty sure im the only klde/ze owner in the entire 954 area, looking for meets or just anyone else who owns a 6 or probe? is my car really that rare? hit me up for meets!
    Last edited by TheAntiricer; October 4, 2012, 05:22 PM.
    93 mx6 ls, intake,headers, 2.5 straight pipe, custom Y pipe, klg4 ported, tb ported, custom reflash, fidanza 9lbs flywheel, exedy stg 1 clutch, STS ,ngk iridium plugs, magnetic core ngk wires, 1.5" K sport all around, M edition tails, j spec headlights, AWR mounts, slotted and drilled rotors, gutted, 110lbs driver CHEA!

I've got a 2nd gen turbo pgt on 8psi lol.. and I live in broward.. Hollywood to be exact.. how far west in pines do you live?

Am the only gray Probe gt around, you may have seen my car at us27 before,, maybe?
    Last edited by klde94; October 4, 2012, 06:06 PM.

Comment

i probably have, shit i probably met you before too lol i live right next to muvico btw. i met one dude once. whit a boosted pgt, got pulled over by the cops fisrt time out there lmao! loud ass car too. maybe you? never saw him again and i lost his #
      93 mx6 ls, intake,headers, 2.5 straight pipe, custom Y pipe, klg4 ported, tb ported, custom reflash, fidanza 9lbs flywheel, exedy stg 1 clutch, STS ,ngk iridium plugs, magnetic core ngk wires, 1.5" K sport all around, M edition tails, j spec headlights, AWR mounts, slotted and drilled rotors, gutted, 110lbs driver CHEA!

Comment

Lmao yeah that was me. I remember you. You had a dark colored mx6 right? I got pulled over even before the race started because if how loud the car was with open downpipe lol. That was back when I freshly boosted the probe

Comment

Mine should start roaming the streets again soon, just have to get the ms going.

Fired it up the other day but it just dies quick and I didn't have time to investigate it, so once I get that straightened out I'll be on the fast track to getting the car road ready.
          '94 Red PGT Gone, but Project PGT has begun
          '04 Black SRT-4 Um, no it's not stock. But "It's just a Neon, right?" 379whp @ 20lbs *Sold*

Comment

yea you saw my buddies mx6, he no longer lives here tho, mines white but anyway let me know if your down to ride one of these days dude, i could use some support whit my KL, and greg, let me know when that gt is ready!

Comment

I got a black pgt I'm in pines too

Comment

arent't you that guy with the slow black ze probe?? LOL ;P

Comment

damnnnn thats messed up lol i raced a honda civic and won once lol

Comment

Nice, you beat a 1.3L civic!! Lol! Hows that clutch going?? im almost ready hang in there

Comment

Well 1.6 l sohc.. Lol and the clutch is gone. If I let off the gas the car goes to between idle an proper rpm range while in gear.. For short I been borrowing cars

Comment

damn, how will you bring it to me??

Comment

Drive slow I guess I can make it to your house I just can't drive it daily

Comment

Working...
                          X