Parting out turbo probe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting out turbo probe

Im getting out the probe/ KL scene sadly... have a short somewhere in the wiring and keep blowing up the Ms..im junking the body, and parting out everything else...if you guys need any thing let me know, shoot me a text or call 954-756-2947 my name is NAZ...

its a turbo 2ng gen probe, ran great no problems. just kept shorting the Megasquirt unit because there is a short somewhere in the wiring.. I cant find it, dont have time to find it, and also cant have my MS fixed either since Jordan has his own share of busyness which i dont blame him at all ... plus the holiday season, so im sure he doesnt have a chance to help out at the moment...

the motor runs, just low compression in CYL 2 because of valve, transmission is great, I Have the full turbo kit, everything you need to boost the Probe/mx6, will even sell the MS unit, but will have to fix it, im sure its simple... Thanks everyone on the PT forums and SFL area for all the help youve gave me over the past years!

even got the milly S injectors.. ask and i shall tell you whats on the car...

im interested in the damaged MS, or interested in fixing it. im in west palm, im the kid with the black 323 with the ZE swap from flyrtle.
    Last edited by FLMX-6; December 11, 2012, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Do you still have the car? I need window brackets with rollers.

Comment

what side do you need
        95 PGT white dd klze / mtx fidanza,maf swapped obx headers 2 1/2" mandrel bent 14.3 sec 1/4mile time
        94 PGT blue toy de/ze/g4 hybrid/ mtx turbo 5- 10 psi maf swapped aem piggy back, fidanza mandrel bent exaust
        93 PGT red klde/mtx klg4 intake,wild orchid interior
        97&94&93 PGT gone
        DALE

Comment

Driver door cap?

Comment

i am assuming that the millie s injectors work????(last six i bought, only four worked, totally different guy, lol)
            i am interested in them for the right price
            Last edited by DougieFBabY; May 23, 2013, 08:40 PM.

Comment

has anybody looked at the posted date
              95 PGT white dd klze / mtx fidanza,maf swapped obx headers 2 1/2" mandrel bent 14.3 sec 1/4mile time
              94 PGT blue toy de/ze/g4 hybrid/ mtx turbo 5- 10 psi maf swapped aem piggy back, fidanza mandrel bent exaust
              93 PGT red klde/mtx klg4 intake,wild orchid interior
              97&94&93 PGT gone
              DALE

Comment

lol duh
                i did not even notice that

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information