Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really quick guys, should i get her?? i'm in need of a 95+ pgt!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Really quick guys, should i get her?? i'm in need of a 95+ pgt!!!

    Tell me what u think guys
    http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ca...or=&cardist=81
    96PGTZE~GREDDY~MAGNAFLOW~ACT
    FIDANZA~WILWOOD~AWR~RR-RACING~HS~OUTLAW
    PRD~MSD-WINDOWS~TEIN-SS~RX-8~ALPINE

  • #2
    Originally posted by unknowncitizen
    Wow that car has been on sale for awhile now. I remember looking at the auto trader 2 months ago and seeing that. Looks nice, that's a damn good price for a 95 gt.

    Comment


    • #3
      it looks like its in San Diego... with the 858 number. Come out and look at it.. then chill with Chris and I

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by varsitypride3
        it looks like its in San Diego... with the 858 number. Come out and look at it.. then chill with Chris and I
        sweet, maybe i will. its in el cajon so its very possible
        96PGTZE~GREDDY~MAGNAFLOW~ACT
        FIDANZA~WILWOOD~AWR~RR-RACING~HS~OUTLAW
        PRD~MSD-WINDOWS~TEIN-SS~RX-8~ALPINE

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by unknowncitizen
          sweet, maybe i will. its in el cajon so its very possible
          dude, Chris and I are always up for some chillin.. right Chris? Drop me a line on aim if you're gonna pass by... we can peep out the probe together.

          -Cris

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by varsitypride3
            dude, Chris and I are always up for some chillin.. right Chris? Drop me a line on aim if you're gonna pass by... we can peep out the probe together.

            -Cris
            Hell yeah! I'm down, i'm off today, my phone number is xxxxxxxxx
            Last edited by chris619; July 6, 2005, 02:32 PM.
            Halo 3: 5 Star General (6000 EXP)

            XBL Tag: Jimmy Bags

            "I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
            C619

            Comment

            Working...
            X

            Debug Information