Master Cylinder Brake / Clutch Upgrade Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Cylinder Brake / Clutch Upgrade Question

Trying to upgrade the OEM master cylinder with a high performance "no leak" model. I have tried Tilton, Wildwood, etc. and they have no suggestions. Currently on our third or fourth aftermaket master cylinder and they all are cheap leakers. Thanks, JL

What kind of brake setup do you have thats causing it to leak? Dont think i have ever had a master cylinder leak. Maybe there is a seperate issue?
    mx3, ze swap, SS autochrome headers, 2.5 inch exhaust, custom made CAI, AWR motor mounts, interprep valve springs, n/a 218 race grind colt cams, street PnP, thermal spacers.

Comment

Could go with the larger diameter 929 master cylinder. I did this because I have a "big brake" system with two cylinder calipers in the front. I have an ABS car, does require some bending of one of the brake lines. The reservoir from the probe fits right on, you need it to feed the clutch master. If you go this route make sure you get a cylinder with the little adapter for the lines with it. 1" Mazda 929 MC w/abs from a 1993 (Part #HG-31-43-400G)

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information