Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radiator support, radiator, windshield, airbags????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiator support, radiator, windshield, airbags????

Hey Guys,
    I was just wondering if somebody could give me some price ranges of the listed items? How much does a Radiator support and radiator run? How much does a WIndshield run for a 96PGT? How much would it be to replace the airbags and the sensors? I tried a search, but didn't get many prices, I tried to call the junkyard, and they are closed for the day. Also, how much does a bumper run? Not the bumper cover, but the actual bumper?
    Thanks in advance guys
    Chuck
    Still looking for sound advice to start my "probe project"

Man, im looking for a new windshield right now for my 93 base. I have heard everything from 400$ to 195.80.

I guess its all a matter of where you are from. I posted a similar thread in 2.0 tech. and some ass-hole told me to use a phone book. Good luck driver.
    Lets keep the streets fast and furious!!

93'~BASE~ NGK wires/plugs, Ravin Performance Exhaust, Blaupunkt Nevada (red) receiver, 2 sony xplod 6.5, 2 kenwood 5x7, 2 JBL 12"s, Interior paint mod (red)

http://members.cardomain.com/nythoroughbred

Comment

Originally posted by tyrone2982
      I guess its all a matter of where you are from. I posted a similar thread in 2.0 tech. and some ass-hole told me to use a phone book. Good luck driver.

It's called comparing prices ... phone book too complicated for ya' ?

And there's so much of a variance in used part prices, that makes it hard to tell how much those will cost.
      The radiator support can probably be straightened, depending on the damage.
      The radiator will probably be anywhere from $50-$100 used.
      Airbags go for the same price, and the sensors seem to go for $30-$50 a piece.
      Of course it's cheaper to get it all as a package deal when dealing with junkyards.

You can probably snag the whole bumper assembly for $150.
      1994 Ford Probe 2.0L MTX
      Kitted. Lambos. Slammed. 18s. T3/04E. LSD. MSII. Zoom-Zoom-Psst.

1996 Mazda 626 2.0L MTX
      Lowered. 18s. P5 FSDE. MP3 PCM.

Cardomain - Needs updating.

Comment

Moving to appropriate forum................
        Mario Kovach 2005 Dodge Neon Mopar Stage 3 SRT-4
        USAF Explosive Ordnance Disposal Craftsman
        12.04 @ 116mph, 358whp/412ft/tq
        FPOC 2010 Calendar Model: Mr. December

Comment

Working...
        X