No announcement yet.

K-sports how long have you had yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 2nd gen rears are not lower on a 1st gen. only the fronts are. the rears are pretty much the exact same. but they are skinnier. easiest thing, is just take a dremel or grinder, and just shave a little off each side of your hub. it doesnt take much at all to make them fit. both my 1st gen pgt's, and my 626gt all are on modded 2nd gen set ups.
    PaTricK
    ~ 92 PGT, 97 KL MTX 626, 05 Mazda6, 13 Mazda CX9, 09 Kia Sportage 4x4 v6 ~

Comment

Originally posted by MonoxideChild View Post
      the 2nd gen rears are not lower on a 1st gen. only the fronts are. the rears are pretty much the exact same. but they are skinnier. easiest thing, is just take a dremel or grinder, and just shave a little off each side of your hub. it doesnt take much at all to make them fit. both my 1st gen pgt's, and my 626gt all are on modded 2nd gen set ups.
      Yeah, that's kinda what I was gathering from all of my reading. The only reason I was asking if 2g ksports fit though was becuase I honestly had no idea that they made them for the first gen. But now, I've figured out that there is a 1g set, I'll just get those and make my life a whole lot easier.

Thanks for the info though, pat!
      Jesus is the remedy
      Black '94 GT DE/ZE hyrbid, too many parts to list
      Black '89 MX-6 GT AWS: T3/T4 turbo, 3" exhaust, big brakes, FD's, K-sports, FD's, plus much more...
      Ebony Pearl '95 Subaru SVX LSi home of: BontragerWerks 22mm RSB #001

Comment

Working...
      X