This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Upp Is Now Closed on PT ***

First & foremost, I would like to thank everyone who supported us / did business with us. But we would like to take the time to inform everyone, that I think that time is come for the shop to close here. I have requested our banner be removed today from the vendor lineup!

UPP has done business 95% off this site, and on other auction houses / domains. We do some locally as well. But unfortunately all business done on this site died out long ago. (3 months to be exact!).

No we didnt make a killing like some assumed. What money we made paid for gas / traveling expense / & shipping accesories like (boxes, bubblewrap, tape etc.) We helped more people out than actually made a profit on. unless you consider the $5-$10 here in there we actually made which paid for our time in the blistering heat getting greasy and dirty!

We have been way too busy with our other 2 businesses (Immortal Shades & Metamorph Home Design Group) to even bother filing parts orders. So to keep it afloat within these forums, when no revenue has been made is pointless.
    UPP was merely a small part time thing to help people get parts which made some chump change along the way. I dont regret the experience since I made alot of great friends due to it. (thumbs up to you guys!)

We do hope if you do need parts, you can contact the other vendors here.
    We will not be completely out of the parts game, but we will not be selling parts in here as a business. The time has come along for us to move on and focus on the two other businesses that show us a larger profit margin.

We will ofcourse still take care of our POC members locally, that they can rest assure on.

Because SFLPOC will always be like family!!

Thanx Again - Best of luck on your Projects!

Sincerely George "CrimSOn ReD"
    Upp Founder / Owner
    Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; July 6, 2005, 11:46 AM.
    Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I
Working...
X