No announcement yet.

Real CZT IM info? huh? impossible....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey Winter.Raven.. you idle sucks. probably not because of a vacuum leak, (surprisingly enough) but because your VAF is pointing downward. Trust me

Comment

Originally posted by veltpak6
      hey Winter.Raven.. you idle sucks. probably not because of a vacuum leak, (surprisingly enough) but because your VAF is pointing downward. Trust me

I had never considered that before, but I bet you're absolutely right. That spring is setup to work horizontally.

Comment

nope, that wasnt the problem....i fixed the idle. i tightened down the IM when it was hot, and I replaced my o2 sensor.....it wasnt screwed in, i twas just sort of laying in there....as soon as I screwed that in my idle improved quite a bit. HA!

but yes, I fixed the vaf. it was just like that for the pics. i am fixing my whole intake setup tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Winter.Raven
          nope, that wasnt the problem....i fixed the idle. i tightened down the IM when it was hot, and I replaced my o2 sensor.....it wasnt screwed in, i twas just sort of laying in there....as soon as I screwed that in my idle improved quite a bit. HA!

but yes, I fixed the vaf. it was just like that for the pics. i am fixing my whole intake setup tonight

oh. well then......

Comment

Working...
          X