Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally its here, with new design & products!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe add a package gts deal to include everything.

Comment

Originally posted by brian2305
      maybe add a package gts deal to include everything.
      There's already 1 in there
      http://www.etextremegraphics.com/cat...products_id=87
      (including 2 door decals, small rear bumper decal and 2 sideskirt decals)

or maybe you were talking about having GTS Rally Stripes together with that package that I mentioned above?
      "The Punisher" Just a little 2.53l, on it's way after Probe/MX6 records... NOT .......... Parted & Sold Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NedPGT
        Well Im not sure, I thought you gonna give me some ideas
        Gotcha..tomorrow ill go out and mess around with sizing..
        John Kessler - 'The Original Mayonnaise'
        '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
        '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

New? From Missouri/S. Illinois/Kansas area? Let me know!
        '95 M3/2/5-S366 2J Swap in progress

Comment

Originally posted by JKpgt96
          Gotcha..tomorrow ill go out and mess around with sizing..

Any news?
          "The Punisher" Just a little 2.53l, on it's way after Probe/MX6 records... NOT .......... Parted & Sold Out!!!

Comment

I would like to know how much the ProbeTalk.com shirts are going to coast us and is there going to be a Probe on eather the front or back
            https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnm...st.followers.9
            If you live around Kansas check kcprobes.com Or MOPOC If you are in MO .

Comment

Originally posted by Manofthestreet
              I would like to know how much the ProbeTalk.com shirts are going to coast us and is there going to be a Probe on eather the front or back
              Im not the guy that does that, you should talk to Damon aka dmark101 about it

Im just the guy that provides PT community with Probe & MXg graphics stickers & banners

Comment

Originally posted by NedPGT
                There's already 1 in there
                http://www.etextremegraphics.com/cat...products_id=87
                (including 2 door decals, small rear bumper decal and 2 sideskirt decals)

or maybe you were talking about having GTS Rally Stripes together with that package that I mentioned above?
                ya with the stripes.

Comment

Originally posted by brian2305
                  ya with the stripes.

Ok I'll see what I can do

Comment

Just to let everyone as of today you'll be seeing new prices @ www.ETExtremeGraphics.com that I got from my new pricing formula

Much cheaper but still same and high performance material

Make sure you check it out, Im sure you'll be more pleased than ever, especially how cheap you can get rally stripes

thanks, Ned

Comment

I'll be buying a few once I find my new probe

Comment

neeto! now I just have to find some unbroken skirts to put stuff on...
                        I could be wrong,I am everytime I decide to get out of bed.

Comment

I've been wanting to see a "PROBE SE" decal the size of the stock one on the rear bumper cover in silver. I thought that would look better than the stock chrome "PROBE" also used on the base. Think you can maybe shrink the size of the windshield one down to that size?

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

Originally posted by unionrdr View Post
                            I've been wanting to see a "PROBE SE" decal the size of the stock one on the rear bumper cover in silver. I thought that would look better than the stock chrome "PROBE" also used on the base. Think you can maybe shrink the size of the windshield one down to that size?

Yeah I can do that for you in a few hours once I finish few of these stripes for other customers

Comment

Cool. Hook me up with two in silver. How to pay,etc?...

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

Through my site that will transfer you through Paypal checkout

Comment

Working...
                                X