Eibach pro kit Lowering Springs for Probe GT and Mazda V6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eibach pro kit Lowering Springs for Probe GT and Mazda V6

As listed above Grounded Conceptz is now offering lowering kits for 93-97 Probe GT and 93-97 Mazda V6

This is the Eibach Pro kit and includes front and rear springs and will lower car 1.3-1.5 inches

We have 4 kits available and will ship anywhere in Canada and the lower 48 States

This price GC is offering this kit for is $299 USD
    and shipping $68 USD

For international shipping please send PM.

for international shipping please read my posts in the CF moonroof thread:
    http://forums.probetalk.com/showthre...1260067&page=9
    Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
    Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
    Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

Hey Jamie, still waiting on those replacement CF headlight covers that were defected when I got them back in June

Comment

youre nor the only one waiting... im stil waiting for all of my cf parts, hatch, moonroof, headlightcovers, fueldoor....
        and i just dont get any ansers back from them, not by pm or e-mail...
        it realy pisses me off
        *97-PGT-2.5-V6*20x9J XXR 526*Custom Kitted*Custom Paint*Custom Quad Angel Eye Lights*Custom Dual Exhaust*Custom Enginebay*Custom Interior*Custom ICE*AccuAir-FBSS AirRide*K-sport Air-Coilovers*K-Sport BBK*Carbon Fiber*Lambo-Doors*

Comment

In all due respect, you can get a set of eibachs from probeaddiction for $235 shipped.
          1992 Probe LX_Rust in Peace
          1989 Probe GT_Weekend Warrior
          2002 Focus SVT_Powerworks Supercharged_Gone
          2014 Fiesta ST_Lemon
          2017 BRZ Premium_Daily

Comment

Ok.. Just to clear things up....

Stoker100-- We have been communicating with you via email and PM and thought we had come to a mutually decided resolution on your order. I think that it's impropper for us to post complete details of your order publically.. but we will do so if necessary as your attempting to publicly miss-lead other members and defame our company. As you were told earlier in the week via email--the issue was scheduled to be handled based on your request ..this week presently.

Banshee- We have not forgotten about you. As soon as i became away of the second set not reaching you and immediatley consulted with the manufacturer. We unfortunatley have been having some significant problems with the Headlight cover mold and have halted shipping any futher until we could confirm they were 100% flawless. I relayed this to you a couple weeks ago and the situation is still current. PM me and we will work on a solution to get you fixed up.

Richard... Hatch and Moonroof are gone via DHL Air service. We got hammered on the shipping price.. but we just ate it in order for you to have your items in hand. Covers and door are completed.. but we are holding them until we can test fit the covers as per the issue described above. We appreciate your patience and included some perks with your shipment.

PLX92- Unfortunately since this thread was created there has been some significant changes in US/Canadian Currency which affects price. We will freely match Probe Addictions price... If the Currency exchange rate remains where it is we will be dropping the price even furthur.

Thanks,
            Stefan M
            Sales Rep
            Grounded Conceptz

Comment

aaaah okay, thanks for the information stefan! could you PM me the traicking number? or in e-mail?
              i e-mailed several times, but no ansers... any idea about how long the shipping will take?

so the headl. covers and fuel door will come together later when the covers are fitted?
              i realy hope you guys wont get the same shipping issue again...
              Last edited by richard NL; October 16, 2009, 01:45 PM.
              *97-PGT-2.5-V6*20x9J XXR 526*Custom Kitted*Custom Paint*Custom Quad Angel Eye Lights*Custom Dual Exhaust*Custom Enginebay*Custom Interior*Custom ICE*AccuAir-FBSS AirRide*K-sport Air-Coilovers*K-Sport BBK*Carbon Fiber*Lambo-Doors*

Comment

New pricing for Eibach pro kit!!
                $209 USD plus shipping
                PM me for shipping rates!

Thanks
                Stefan.M
                GC

Comment

Working...
                X