Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering wheels looks cool, but do you have anything for Probes?

Comment

• We'll have one soon, I believe next week

In the meantime:

Custom steering wheel covers brought to a new level!

Awesomeness can't get any further! There's nothing more than custom embroidery you can do to your car interior to make it One-Of-A-Kind!

Like it? Want your wheel to look similar? Grab it!

With ths code: 9140DSP8QU7 you'll get 10% off everything at RedlineGoods until May 29th!

See you at www.RedlineGoods.com

Take care
      Jack
      RedlineGoods Team

Comment

• We have just introduced another cool addition to our extensive range of customization options for you to Take Pride In Your Ride - Pleating.

It's available in two different versions:

Sporty parallel pleating:

Or more classic, luxury diamond pleating (easy to find in top-of-the-tops cars like Aston Martin or Lamborghini):

Like it? Then imagine how cool it may look on your armrest, door panel, lubmar pad or on any other part you'd like to have

And as soon as you decide, please bear in mind that our MEMORIAL DAY SALE means you'll get 20% OFF EVERYTHING Until May 31st!

Just paste this code into our ordering form: 9H1A4P0P9Y3 and ENJOY YOUR 20% DISCOUNT!

Meet me at www.RedlineGoods.com

Have a great week!

Take care

Jack
        RedlineGoods Team

Comment

• Hi wondering what current prices for a probe 2g shift boot are. Looking for black leather with red stitching no stripes. Thanks you Braxton
          I think it's an obsession!
          http://www.supermotors.net/registry/media/911982_1

Comment

• We have really GREAT NEWS for those of you who have always wanted to upgrade your car with a custom steering wheel cover but were unsure about the dfficulty level and the quality you would achieve wrapping your wheel as a DIY project.

Please welcome Aquaria - our Authorised Steering Wheel Covers Installer - the lady who will make your car dreams come true!

And here's the first steering wheel she has just upgraded on a commercial basis - Audi S4 B5 - Awesome Job, admit it!

Like it? I'm sure you do :-)

Aquaria promises to do the same with your wheel and ship it back to you within 48 hours of receiving it, and is looking to charge a very, very reasonable fee for her services. More information here: http://www.redlinegoods.com/SteeringWheelInstaller.php

Welcome aboard, Aquaria, and thank you for working with us!

Everybody interested, meet me at: www.RedlineGoods.com and paste this code 9D148M4XF2O into our ordering form to get 10% DISCOUNT! valid for ALL ORDERS - not only steering wheel covers, of course - placed until June 14th!

Take care
            Jack
            RedlineGoods Team

Comment

• FATHER'S DAY SALE is on at REDLINEGOODS!!!

Just paste this code: 9H14A8P5P1Y and EJNOY your 20% DISCOUNT!!!

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com

Take care
              Jack
              RedlineGoods Team

Comment

• How often do you guys check our WHAT'S NEW PAGE? Not too often I think, am I right?

But what if I told you that you can get some new leather parts FOR FREE just for giving us a chance to add something new to this page? The manner in which we have devised almost all of our products is that once we have a person interested in getting our leathers for their car which we do not support at the time, we offer them to send their current, stock items to us to use as templates. And to express our gratitude for such an effort, we do give our leather goods FOR FREE, in exchange for an installation write-up along with some after-installation pictures. It's THAT SIMPLE

Interested? Let me know

And in case you just find something for you at RedlineGoods.com, here's a 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru Friday, June 28th: 9O1GA48Z8E4. ENJOY!

Take care
                Jack
                RedlineGoods Team

Comment

Working...
                X