Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr.Speed - Shipping, back order and information thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Speed - Shipping, back order and information thread.

I spoke with DMARK a while ago, and he said that I can open this thread when I'm ready to - and I'm ready. The last thread I had was to collect information from everyone, and I believe that my information is about 95% complete. The missing 5% are unanswered PMS or emails about smaller items and dollar amounts $20.

Since opening that thread, I have shipped out some parts, another kit and issued some refunds. Generally speaking, people will be issued refunds and parts starting at those who ordered first. Exceptions will be made for deliveries which are less costly. This thread is for supercharger kits and accessories bundled with said purchase - EXCLUSIVELY - as all other non-supercharger-related sales have been delivered in full quite some time ago.

I don't have my data handy, as I am at school right now, but I plan to update this thread with it ASAP. This initial post will be edited often, so the most recent information for progress, tracking and deliverables will be here - not spread out. I will direct others from Mazda626.net and MX6.com to this thread as well, so that all of the information exchange happens at one place and it's cohesive.

If you ordered from me, please feel free to comment. If you did NOT order - please use PMs, email or AIM if you wish to speak to me. I want to keep this focused and on track. Thanks for your understanding.

I don't have a specific, or even rough time-line available at the moment. Being that I'm Michigan, I find my self between contacts often and making about $10/hour when I do have one - which means I need to pay current bills and make up for the last month or so, so my funds are quite limited now as they have been. If this does happen to change, then I'll be able to commit my self to a full time time. If one of my potential job opportunities does come to fruition, then we'll be looking a time-line of about 5-to-6 months for me to even up everyone with parts and refunds 100%

Questions: Comments: Suggestions; Welcome.

Please, no whining or flaming - that will get the thread closed and will make it more difficult for us to have an open and transparent exchange.

~Patrick
    Last edited by Adlorin; April 6, 2009, 02:29 PM.
    '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
    '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Thats funny I didn't notice a refund on my paypal account?
    mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
    Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

Thanks adlorin, Hope all works out!!!
      Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

I didn't say that I refunded everyone yet - I said that I started.

You're pretty high up in the queue, so it will not be long before we are even 100%

~Patrick

Originally posted by mattm View Post
        Thats funny I didn't notice a refund on my paypal account?

Comment

Long time - as it always is between my updates. The rest of the parts for the SC kits are going to be ready in a few weeks. The last orders for work will be submitted on Friday, and I'll be able to return a more accurate time frame to everyone one then.

This will cover both styles of 2.5L kits that I still owe - all of the parts of the 2.0L kits have been delivered, sans some blowers.

Comment

Originally posted by Adlorin View Post
            Long time - as it always is between my updates. The rest of the parts for the SC kits are going to be ready in a few weeks. The last orders for work will be submitted on Friday, and I'll be able to return a more accurate time frame to everyone one then.

This will cover both styles of 2.5L kits that I still owe - all of the parts of the 2.0L kits have been delivered, sans some blowers.
            Still don't have a refund!
            mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
            Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by mattm View Post
              Still don't have a refund!
              Still not to ya bud, it's coming along with everyone else.

Comment

glad to see your still working towards making everything right. kudos to you!!!!
                Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

WOW! much props to you Pat. Stand up guy I must say.
                  1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                  1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                  2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                  2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                  1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Hey everyone, I’ve been quite a while and things have taken a surprising turn for the good – for all of us! I'll be evening up on many orders this summer, starting this week with finish up Eric Miller. Next up, I'm going to even up all of the small stuff with the 2.5 Shafted and 2.0 FS kits. I anticipate to wrap those ends up during May. I plan to deliver the rest of the shafts along with the AC mount SC kits early in the summer as well, which then leaves only refunds for blowers.

Anticipated time Line (Will be updated periodically):

Between Now and the end of May:
                    Even up small bits and pieces from both 2.0L and 2.5L SC kit bulk buys. This will generally be a refund to cover the cost mounting hardware and gaskets, which didn’t ship with the initial units. I’ll refund $25 to each person who didn’t receive these – which is quite a bit more than their actual cost. If I missed anything else with an order, your partial refund will be a bit higher to compensate for that.

Note to Bastian: If you want your 2.0L stuff now, or along with the 2.5L stuff let me know. It’ll be a big box coming across the sea either wa y, and I’m willing to work on your terms for this.

Between June and July:
                    Even up with shafts and 2.5L AC mount kits. There are less than a handful of kits who are missing only shafts and perhaps a smaller item or two. This will begin fabrication in June, and be ready for shipment by July.

From August onwards:
                    I’ll make an arrangement with anyone that I owe blowers to in regards of a refund or blower – which ever will work best for you.

Refunds:
                    Refunds will be limited, and have already been workedout between my self and Daniel Kruzer, William Rose and Brad Hrynko. The schedules which will be worked out between us will not be part of this over-all time line, that’s something that we will communicate with one another about.

~Patrick

Comment

If you have everything except the s/c for my order you can send it to me and we can call it even

1994 Ford Probe Gt
                      Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
                      2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
                      1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

Originally posted by Adlorin View Post
                        Between Now and the end of May:
                        Even up small bits and pieces from both 2.0L and 2.5L SC kit bulk buys. This will generally be a refund to cover the cost mounting hardware and gaskets, which didn’t ship with the initial units. I’ll refund $25 to each person who didn’t receive these – which is quite a bit more than their actual cost. If I missed anything else with an order, your partial refund will be a bit higher to compensate for that.
                        just wondering if anyone that falls into this category ever got their $25 refund? i did not and i never got a response to my email to patrick.
                        Ryan Borowitz
                        "The Original Casper Probe"
                        Myrtle Madness Appearances: XI, XII, XIII, IX
                        MMIX PRD Select "Best 2nd Gen"

Comment

And now that I read that. I did not see anywhere where he talks about owing me the 75 he owes me either. I too have not heard anything from him.

Comment

Haven't heard anything in a while either... gonna shoot another email out.
                            Black '93 MX-6 LS - Black Exterior - Tan Leather Interior
                            Mods : KL-ZE, eBay CAI, SS Headers, JJ Resonated TP, Paceseter Cat-back, CM Stage 0 'R', Custom STS, JSPECS, Vertex Racing Black Tails, JDM Converted Foglights, Polished PGT 5 Stars
                            Soon to Come : Strut Support Bars, Phelonic Spacers, La-Z-Boy Massagers, MX-3 Flywheel, Mr. Speed Clutch, Mr. Speed Supercharger, MegaSquirt'n'Spark-Extra, Full Digital Dash
                            Best Run : 15.2 with CEL and leaking tranny

Comment

Anyone here have a phone number to contact Patrick Giyan aka Adlorin? Still trying to get my money back or merchandise....

Comment

Working...
                              X