ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums (https://forums.probetalk.com/index.php)
-   Probe Lounge (https://forums.probetalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Hi, I'm Belvin. i own a 93 Ford Probe that I purchased from my Grandmother. This is m (https://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701307071)

SphinkterGTS February 18th, 2012 07:00 PM

Hi, I'm Belvin. i own a 93 Ford Probe that I purchased from my Grandmother. This is m

my first car and it's far exceeded my expectations. Once my Grandma threw me the keys, and I went out and started it for the first time. I was hooked. It's a 5 speed manual transmission with 3 pedals, one being for the clutch. It's super fast for a stock car and the stereo is no slouch LOL! I've been jamming my ears and slamming gears all day and night. I think I spent $200 in a couple days in gas alone! Anyone know they guy who invented the 100mpg carburator? LMFAO! I'll be posting pictures soon. My sister is a photographer and took pictures. Thanks guys. Can't wait to learn more about modifications.

Belvin. (you can call me Melvin)

slammedslug February 18th, 2012 07:04 PM

lmfao....greatest post i think ive read on PT

95witha94 February 18th, 2012 07:36 PM

LOL. . . You sir, are winning.

B-Ball February 18th, 2012 07:40 PM

Best descriptor, there's 3 pedals. GASP!!! haha nice post :smile:

polarexpress17 February 18th, 2012 07:43 PM

I always thought the third pedal was for the kneuschtein valve

da dude263 February 18th, 2012 07:46 PM

:wtf: wait theres a third pedal????

WestPalmGT February 18th, 2012 07:47 PM

What ever you do DO NOT VIEW ANY VIDS ON YOUTUBE OF WESTPALMGT VS! !!!

Your grandma will hate you

SphinkterGTS February 18th, 2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WestPalmGT (Post 1924038176)
What ever you do DO NOT VIEW ANY VIDS ON YOUTUBE OF WESTPALMGT VS! !!!

Your grandma will hate you

Holy effing crap, bro! I just went to Youtube and watched that Probe hang with a FREAKING DODGE FREAKING VIPER! OMG those are like the fastest production car in history! I can't even believe it! I need to check out the modifications for Probe motors. If I can hang with a DODGE FREAKING VIPER then I would be the happiest man alive. You must be boosting your motor with turbos or supercharger. I know a little about modifications but I didn't know we could do turbos on Probes. This opens the doors to neverland! I hope that didn't sound stupid! LMFAO! I'm going into my one car garage that belongs to my neighbor but he doesn't have a car cause he rides the bus, to see about where I can set a turbo in. Maybe shine up my dash with my Armor All gift pack.

Belvin.

shaun708 February 18th, 2012 08:08 PM

Haha that's awesome!!!!

Mr Man February 18th, 2012 08:17 PM

this thread makes me LMFAO!

polarexpress17 February 18th, 2012 08:37 PM

too good to be true, obviously this is set up zzZzzZzZ

da dude263 February 18th, 2012 08:49 PM

http://troll.me/not-sure-if-troll-or-just-stupid/

daweb February 18th, 2012 09:11 PM

thats good sean get the kid into your vids the first day he gets the car

JazRedGT February 18th, 2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by da dude263 (Post 1924038186)

WINNING!! :spin:

SphinkterGTS February 19th, 2012 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by da dude263 (Post 1924038186)

First of all, da dude263, I'm NOT stupid! I don't even know what a troll is? I'm sorry I don't get on the internet all the time or know all about Ford Probe modifications. I thought this was a website dedicated to Ford Probe knowledge and for Probe owners to just sit back and chit-chat. Maybe make a few jokes here and there. But it seems as though you just want to make fun. Well guess what, buddy? I own my own Ford Probe and nobody can hold me down. I'm now a beast on the street and cheetah on the feet. I actually used to run track, in which I beat most records. Until I got arthritis in my knees and that just ruined my life. I ended up becoming obese and living with my mother. But now, hah, now, buddy, I'm 18 weeks in on P90x and I'm ready to have sex. Not with you, unless your a girl. But it says dude in your name. ANYWAYS... I'm going to go through an automatic car wash and get my ride to shine like new. Maybe get a haircut.

Belvin.

daweb February 19th, 2012 07:43 AM

congatulations on getting a probe the people on here are always making fun of the other people on here don't take it personal for the most part this is a good place to talk about and learn about probes there are very knowledgeable people here anything that can and will happen to your car has beeen discussed here at one point or another so just kickback relax and have a good time
welcome to the forum

wizbummer February 19th, 2012 07:46 AM

I think he answered fry's question?

I'm not usually one to make fun, but damn... 3 pedals?

hope the P90x works out for ya

da dude263 February 19th, 2012 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Probeforlife (Post 1924038226)
First of all, da dude263, I'm NOT stupid! I don't even know what a troll is? I'm sorry I don't get on the internet all the time or know all about Ford Probe modifications. I thought this was a website dedicated to Ford Probe knowledge and for Probe owners to just sit back and chit-chat. Maybe make a few jokes here and there. But it seems as though you just want to make fun. Well guess what, buddy? I own my own Ford Probe and nobody can hold me down. I'm now a beast on the street and cheetah on the feet. I actually used to run track, in which I beat most records. Until I got arthritis in my knees and that just ruined my life. I ended up becoming obese and living with my mother. But now, hah, now, buddy, I'm 18 weeks in on P90x and I'm ready to have sex. Not with you, unless your a girl. But it says dude in your name. ANYWAYS... I'm going to go through an automatic car wash and get my ride to shine like new. Maybe get a haircut.

Belvin.

just a joke brah chill glad ur loving the car :party: just wait tell you pull a couple civics and see the look on there faces :P
have fun having sex and getting the car wash?

SphinkterGTS February 19th, 2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by da dude263 (Post 1924038233)
just a joke brah chill glad ur loving the car :party: just wait tell you pull a couple civics and see the look on there faces :P
have fun having sex and getting the car wash?

Thanks, bro! Maybe when I'm in Wisconsin we can hit up some clubs and party together. I even ordered a Probe t-shirt to where out to clubs. I can maybe get you one. You got the CHEESE to buy it!? HAHAHA! No, bro, really though, I got a Probe t-shirt.

icd_rob February 19th, 2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Belvin.

LMFAO.

This thread is hilarious. :first:

plx92 February 19th, 2012 01:05 PM

This thread is full of win...welcome to :probetalk:

Dan [Sac] February 19th, 2012 01:21 PM

Not sure if I should moderate

Or just walk away.

/Fry.

cf_z February 19th, 2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Probeforlife (Post 1924038241)
I even ordered a Probe t-shirt to where out to clubs.

No, bro, really though, I got a Probe t-shirt.

yesssssssssssssssssssssss

shaun708 February 19th, 2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Belvin.

this, this is what this forum needs, enthusiasm lol do your thing man!:bow:

BradsPGT February 19th, 2012 01:59 PM

Oh man, this just made my day! Welcome to the probe family, your probably the most excited person I've ever heard on the forums lol.