Anyone still around here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone still around here?

As the title says.... Is anyone still around here anymore?
    1995 Probe GT - N2O Ingested, CM 3, fidanza, headers, exhaust, CAI, MS, kenwood sound
    2010 Ram 1500 4x4 - Daily Driver
    99 Mustang V6 stock inherited not sure what the plan is

�� im here still....

Comment

I was off here for a bit while my car was put away due to a paint job gone wrong and body kit sides messing up I curbed the project. Trying to get it back to stock and resprayed. Also looking for another PGT as well. Want something to take to the cruises and just enjoy on occasion.

Was wondering who was all still around in MI. It's good to see a few still here. Hopefully a few more roll in and this gets going a little again.
      1995 Probe GT - N2O Ingested, CM 3, fidanza, headers, exhaust, CAI, MS, kenwood sound

Comment

I have seen a few around the kalamazoo area.... but things seem to be kinda quiet in here

Comment

yeah dude I am
          1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
          2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
          2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

It looks like it has been a little quiet indeed. Ben if I remember right, you ever end up using that trans?

Comment

Just put my car away
              Sandon Lettieri
              1993 Probe GT - KLZE & Stuff - 172whp / 161wtq - 146k
              2013 Focus ST - Stock & Stuff - 251whp / 290wtq - 142k

Comment

Yeah, ill be putting mine up in the next week or so... my winter beater needed a bit of work before its ready

Comment

Trying to get around to messing with my car a bit, when it was painted the trim wasn't masked off so my trim is a mess but with time it is chipping back off, my interior headliner and door panels are missing, and my moon roof panel is wasted, master cylinder and booster are bad as well. Engine is perfect along with all the suspension and all that under body stuff so I'm on the fence on what to do at this point.

Comment

So, with the rebirth of the website, who all is still around?
                    2012 Focus Titanium - Daily | 1989 Lincoln Mark VII - NT car | 2005 Dodge Ram | 1996 PGT - Fate TBD

Comment

I’m here. XRP is around.
                      Some people are living life and some people are just living.

Comment

Originally posted by Level 9 View Post
                        Trying to get around to messing with my car a bit, when it was painted the trim wasn't masked off so my trim is a mess but with time it is chipping back off, my interior headliner and door panels are missing, and my moon roof panel is wasted, master cylinder and booster are bad as well. Engine is perfect along with all the suspension and all that under body stuff so I'm on the fence on what to do at this point.
                        I have a lead on a rust free moonroof panel. I think I even have a good moonroof motor too.
                        1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
                        2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
                        2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

Originally posted by Level 9 View Post
                          I'll be selling parts off of the 96 once it gets in the garage this weekend, basically just wanting it to be a roller with a dash in it. The moon roof panel is wasted but, everything else should be good still. I can't really test the brakes since it needs a line or two replaced.
                          2012 Focus Titanium - Daily | 1989 Lincoln Mark VII - NT car | 2005 Dodge Ram | 1996 PGT - Fate TBD

Comment

I have a couple 2nd gen ze's For Sale in the Lapeer area if anyone is interested.

one is a 1994 with a lot of custom body work but was crushed by a tree. it has been sitting since 2012 when what I suspect was the slave cylinder broke. The klze also had no compression in cylinder 1. Lots of other parts, 2nd set of interior and many extras

the second is a 1997 also with a ze, this car ran great for me for a summer then one day started spitting and sputtering and it has been sitting since probably 2015. Other wise pretty stock inside and out. I thought the problem was a fuel pump and found that it needs strut mounts as well!

$1600 for the pair
                            Last edited by buzy_d; September 21, 2020, 05:12 PM.
                            '94 comin back for the '04

PGT-ZE

Comment

Sorry haven't been on here for a bit. These cars happen to still be available? Or anyone selling one?

Comment

Working...
                              X