No announcement yet.

Probe GT 1993 = Mazda MX6 = Mazda 626?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probe GT 1993 = Mazda MX6 = Mazda 626?

Hello List,

I have to replace the water pump (1993 GT 2.5). I do not live in the US and someone told me the water pump is the same as the 1994 Mazda 626 2.5V. Would someone please tell me if this is true?

Thank you in advance
    Peter

You should be Ideally looking for MX6 as the 626 2.5 is pretty hard to come by

Comment

Re: Probe GT 1993 = Mazda MX6 = Mazda 626?

Originally posted by runtime
      I have to replace the water pump (1993 GT 2.5). I do not live in the US and someone told me the water pump is the same as the 1994 Mazda 626 2.5V. Would someone please tell me if this is true?
      It's true. They all share the same KLDE (03) engine. The water pump will swap without a problem.
      Marc M.
      Black '95 PGT with mods 177.4 whp/159.6 wtq (probably way less now as the car has been partially de-modded)
      2000 BMW M-Roadster

Comment

Just make sure you know whether you have a 16mm or a 32mm Pully on your car... I think most 93's had a 16mm while newwer models have a 32mm pully.
        '96 Rio Red PGT - Sold

Comment

I got a water pump that was 'remanufactured" that i will sell for cheap.
          Only put @ 200 miles on it, then I put in a different engine that had a new water pump on it.

Anyways, if you need it, let me know, how's$20 plus shipping sound?

It came out of a 96.
          .....theres jsut something women like about a pickup man........

Comment

Working...
          X