View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2017, 03:05 AM   #11
stoker100
Donating Member

Ok... so its been a while but im finally getting new wheels. I had a look at my current wheels (terrible), 17x7.0" wide and ET42 (2mm more inwards than stockies). The rubber on these wheels is older than most cars on the road (so ill be keeping the set for casual use) I may get some small spacers to put them back to original offset.

The new wheels I decided to go with are 17x7.5" wide with a offset of 35, this puts my wheel out 13mm further which is what i really wanted (pretty close to flush with my fenders). Its a lighter rim (8.7kg) so its better for track days and im slapping on some Hankook RS4's so i should have some grip finally. I decided not to go any wider as turning with a manual rack on semi slicks is going to be a workout and im not a big bloke.

test fitment pic

ill post an update when they are on the car in a few days time.

Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
stoker100 is offline   Reply With Quote