Hocking hills 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crickets!!!!!

Thread seems kinda sluggish....is this thing still gonna happen? Meeting address?

Comment

Your actually the only one I've seen check in besides Onxy. (In the past few months.)
      Some people are living life and some people are just living.

Comment

I've tryed to check in multiple times on here and the FB groups,nobody had and awnser so I took it as its not happening.
        95 Black Probe GT Turbo:garage queen
        97 Boysenberry Probe GT:
        93 Black pgt:Maf swap full bolt ons
        88 Black mx6 gt:Built sold
        93 red pgt: full bolts on-sold

Comment

The particular group on FB I don't have access too, I have about 5 people going tomorrow!

Most of the guys that are going are from PA/OH, not sure if any of the out of state guys are coming as I've had limited access to the forums due to high work volume.

Comment

Pics of the meet anyone??

Comment

No address was ever posted. No one else ever checked in.
              Some people are living life and some people are just living.

Comment

Thats a shame. There were so many who said they were going to come. Some from Performance Probe as well as some from FB. When Onxy said he was making up the bags and finalizing everything I took it to mean he was taking over so I stepped back.
                Shame this could have been good

Comment

There was supposed to be a NW Probes meet 2 hours east of where I live. I spruced up the probe, and drove down.

I was the only ****ing person to show up. Even the guy who admins NW PROBES and was "hosting" the meet didn't show up.

Buddy and I went down to the local tavern and had a burger n beer.

The drive was nice, hit some old country roads at unreasonable speeds. Beer was cold, burger was decent. Still big disappointment.

Driving a Probe = Forever alone.
                  I've Been Probed.

Comment

Driving a Probe = Forever alone.[/QUOTE]

This - %100. At least the beer was cold and the burger was good!

Comment

Any chance of the back up date happening? I might still be interested but might also be selling my pgt due to spouse leaving and needing cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Pgt9420 View Post
                        Any chance of the back up date happening? I might still be interested but might also be selling my pgt due to spouse leaving and needing cash.
                        I don't know what to tell you. I thought Onxy was handling everything. Send him a PM

Comment

Hell,I'm 25mins from Hocking hills,I've been there 3 times in the last month.These meets always go two ways...Organized,nobody shows up.unorganized, nobody knows when to show up.
                          95 Black Probe GT Turbo:garage queen
                          97 Boysenberry Probe GT:
                          93 Black pgt:Maf swap full bolt ons
                          88 Black mx6 gt:Built sold
                          93 red pgt: full bolts on-sold

Comment

Originally posted by 19Probe Gt93 View Post
                            Hell,I'm 25mins from Hocking hills,I've been there 3 times in the last month.These meets always go two ways...Organized,nobody shows up.unorganized, nobody knows when to show up.
                            Yep Unfortunately, reminds me a lot like last year.

Comment

Well hells bells! When did this become the main thread for the meet? I kept checking the Ohio thread, but there wasn't any action on there, and the Facebook link kept coming up "content unavailable", so I assumed the whole idea was dead, and just came upon this thread!

Oh well........ my Probe broke again at the last LeMons race and is currently on jack stands in the garage. Hopefully a meet will happen someday.
                              95 Probe GT -- 24 Hours of LeMons race car!
                              Our teams Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/burntrubbersoulracing

Comment

I want to go back to HH
                                09 VW Rabbit
                                89 Ford Probe GT sold
                                03 Honda Shadow 750 Spirit

Comment

Working...
                                X