Come out of the woodwork, ya hermits!

What are you up to?

Driving what now?

Married?

Kids?

Come out of the closet yet, Jarrod?

Who still has a Probe/6?

Crazy projects?
    90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
    93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
    97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
    90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

I guess I'll start....

*working full time finally as a project engineer...1 year now

*E39 Wagon...best pickup truck ever

*no, but probably before 2017

*aww, hell no

*he probably has

*negative on Probeage

*no crazy projects, just a 1800-lb KLiata in the works.
    90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
    93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
    97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE

Comment

Whats up Dan.

-Working doing software sales in SJ

-Daily is my dads old 1990 bmw 325i http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1wdjci4s.jpg

-Girlfriend... we'll see about marriage

-Ha, no kids

-Still have 2 probes!

-I guess both the probes could be considered crazy projects... although I'm not amazingly motivated for either right now.
      Beautiful Beast- 1997 PGT in process of becoming an SC/NA Beast...
      Elo- 1990 BMW 325i weekend car
      Brunhilde- 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 6-speed daily driver
      The Beast- Sleeping in the junkyard...

Comment

Wish I could say I still owned PGT #1, my biggest regret in life.

Still a car nut, down to 1 car now - see sig (2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye). I love everything about the car but still miss my PGT and RX-8 GT.

Still single, still hanging out with my soon-to-be 48 year old Apple engineer son on a regular basis.

Still working at the same law firm, 13 years now, will be there at least long enough to pay off the Charger.

Glad to know that at least two other BAPOC members are out there.

Other than that, still the same.

EDIT: It's now January 2021, my job was eliminated in February 2020 just before the pandemic hit and we were in perpetual lockdown. Still not working but making it through. My son is now 52, 53 in late February. Still driving the Charger and loving it (when I have to go anywhere, which is rarely these days).
        Last edited by ladyjazz17; January 23, 2021, 12:33 AM. Reason: Update
        2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
        JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
        JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
        born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

Come out of the woodwork, ya hermits!
          OK, fine.

What are you up to?
          Working as Management Analyst at the VTA and buying a house (Newark, Union City, S. Hayward areas).

Driving what now?
          2006 GTO, 2006 Sonata, 2003 F-150; Soon replacing the F-150 with either a new Sonata Hybrid or Fusion Hybrid.

Married?
          No, perhaps down the road.

Kids?
          Likely soon.

5th amendment.

Who still has a Probe/6?
          Haven't had one for almost 12 years.

Crazy projects?
          Not really.
          Last edited by Smeech; February 14, 2016, 10:20 AM.
          Jon, 2006 CGM GTO <<MOD LIST>> <<FQUICK>> <<CARDOMAIN>> <<CURRENT XHAUST VID>> <<MORE XHAUST VIDS>>
          The Daily Driver: 2006 Hyundai Sonata...234WhoppingHP
          RIP: 1999 Mustang GT 5-spd GONE: 90 Probe LX

Comment

What are you up to? getting old

Driving what now? 2012 procharged mustang

Married? yep, as long as i can keep paying her

Kids? so far the courts havent told me so

Come out of the closet yet, Jarrod? depends on my mood

Who still has a Probe/6? i still work on one

Crazy projects? trying to find away to torque the banjo bolt to 75 ft/lbs
            probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
            1993 nighthawk 750
            http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

Comment

What are you up to? work and much more expensive repairs

Driving what now? 2002 Stage 1 Audi allroad 2.7T

Married? Yup, same Gal

Kids? a boy, 14 months now, who loves warming up the car in the morning

Come out of the closet yet, Jarrod? for our namesake, no

Who still has a Probe/6? entirely too many parts still laying around, but no

Crazy projects? airbag upgrade work on my wagon, along with some Porsche 6 piston brakes, and still slowly working up the mach 1
                96 PGT & 97 Prizobe put down in their prime, 96 PGT with minor bolt-ons :SOLD & MISSED:
                95 PGT-ZE with more bolt-ons :SOLD for rwd fun:
                71 Mach1 Mustang w/a 400 its Aliiiiiiiive!
                02 allroad 2.7TT w/ 60k #because bags, Porsche brakes, Stg I Tune & Exhaust...just getting started

Comment

Hey everyone, I moved out of state but i still will always call bapoc home.

What are you up to? Working at Toyota for almost 5 years now as a tech

Driving what now? 1997 Toyota Tacoma 2wd 5spd

Married? Yes, almost 4 years.Dale has met her, she was the proud owner of Grpjuce for multiple years

Kids? Not yet,....just got a puppy, that kinda counts

Come out of the closet yet? See answer #3

Who still has a Probe/6? Yes, still have the red car in my sig. Has a dead battery and no insurance so its been too long since I have taken it out of the garage.

Crazy projects? Into my 2nd year of home ownership, so that has been my non stop crazy project
                  Rio Red 94 PGT mtx
                  Mods - ZE, Probinator chip, Bomz cai, 2.5 Borla catback, 2.5 custom tp, ACT, Fidanza, ss line, ssac headers, poly inserts, Intrax, illuminas, cusco camber plates

Comment

What are you up to?
                    -work work work, and my cars, and starting to feel it when I get up from underneath a vehicle!

Driving what now?
                    -'59 VW Bus with a camper kit & a modded white '05 Audi A4 Ultrasport 1.8t quattro 6-spd manual, and my '69 Bug if I ever get it back on the road...

Married?
                    -Not anymore thankfully!!

Kids?
                    -Well, I had my boy back in the day... He turned 18 years old last year... Now THAT makes one feel old...

Who still has a Probe/6? I still miss my MX-6, and still have a picture with my old license plate on my wall...

Crazy projects?
                    -I brought my '59 Bus back from the grave, literally, and daily drove her for 5 years. Now she gets to rest here and there. She was about to get scrapped after sitting in a field for 30 years. Got saved by a buddy who I bought it from (after selling my old Audi to get it). Straight and the rust isn't bad (for a bus)... Stripped off the paint job someone gave it back in the day to reveal about 90% original paint underneath... That was probably around 80-100 hours of shitty labor right there... Then replaced / fixed all mechanicals, even down to all new brake hard lines and the grommets for them, steering box, transmission, shift rods, suspension, lots more... Built a new engine for it, and putting that in this weekend... And put a camper kit in, so I have my closet, table, seats, rear seat folds out to a bed, I love camping in this thing, goes on some trails that have surprised me...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...6.14-small.jpg

Hope everyone's been doing great !!!
                    '59 VW Bus - camper - lots of work - Mango green/Seagull Grey two tone
                    '05 Audi A4 1.8t Quattro 6-spd manual Ultrasport w/ mods - Arctic White / Black
                    '69 VW Bug - Grey/Black two tone-1641cc
                    '94 MX-6 ZE mtx w/ mods - TAZ 6 - sold / BAPOC
                    '01.5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro w/ mods - sold

Comment

hey taz, those audis are stupid expensive to maintain but with some mods they get into your skin to drive dont they? Nice looking camper rig, had a few friend with those and always liked them
                      96 PGT & 97 Prizobe put down in their prime, 96 PGT with minor bolt-ons :SOLD & MISSED:
                      95 PGT-ZE with more bolt-ons :SOLD for rwd fun:
                      71 Mach1 Mustang w/a 400 its Aliiiiiiiive!
                      02 allroad 2.7TT w/ 60k #because bags, Porsche brakes, Stg I Tune & Exhaust...just getting started

Comment

Dear Adam, I still remember your son playing with that Silly String at Vasona Park the year that Big Daddy Tony scared the rest of the picnickers with his mega flame grilling. Glad to see you are still doing great! I miss our summits but I suppose no one will want to do another (I know Dan gave up a long time ago). Too bad Penguin Boy is no longer in the Bay Area, it would be great to see him and everyone else.
                        JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
                        JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold

Comment

Originally posted by Forditude View Post
                          hey taz, those audis are stupid expensive to maintain but with some mods they get into your skin to drive dont they? Nice looking camper rig, had a few friend with those and always liked them
                          Yeah man, my first Audi got me hooked on Quattro... Doing a lot the work myself, a lot of it isn't that bad, but car gods help you if you need to buy a part... And thanks, I love my bus!

Originally posted by ladyjazz17 View Post
                          Dear Adam, I still remember your son playing with that Silly String at Vasona Park the year that Big Daddy Tony scared the rest of the picnickers with his mega flame grilling. Glad to see you are still doing great! I miss our summits but I suppose no one will want to do another (I know Dan gave up a long time ago). Too bad Penguin Boy is no longer in the Bay Area, it would be great to see him and everyone else.
                          I remember that Vasona meet! That was a great BBQ! Fire! That was lovers lake, remember:
                          https://www.dropbox.com/s/km5ulwsdtb...slove.jpg?dl=0

This wasn't Vasona, but it was my boy at one of our meets where we were in one of the parks in SF.... Crazy, 11 years ago...
                          https://www.dropbox.com/s/xu0hliuho0...0tree.jpg?dl=0

Would be cool to get the old gang back together at some point, I wonder if Jon is still in Florida? Haven't talked to anyone in years, but I still fondly remember the good ol' days... Haven't found a car group as awesome as BAPOC was in the hay days...

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot about the Jarrod/Dan paddleboat ride. That reminds me of the summit we had up at that lake in the north bay (the last time Jim joined us in his red PGT, Scamper, Gavin, Jon and more were there too). When a certain BAPOC member was out in the middle of the lake with his HS gf and boaters were looking at them because of what they were doing. Those were the days. I miss everyone, you're right about the most awesome car group was BAPOC.

Comment

Originally posted by ladyjazz17 View Post
                              Oh yeah, forgot about the Jarrod/Dan paddleboat ride. That reminds me of the summit we had up at that lake in the north bay (the last time Jim joined us in his red PGT, Scamper, Gavin, Jon and more were there too). When a certain BAPOC member was out in the middle of the lake with his HS gf and boaters were looking at them because of what they were doing. Those were the days. I miss everyone, you're right about the most awesome car group was BAPOC.
                              The Berryessa meet, that's also where Branden got stung on the lip by a bee that flew in his beer! I had a very fun drive up there...

BAPOC really spoiled me to car groups though, I still use it as a comparison to what others are trying to do now...

Comment

Working...
                              X