Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colt Cams bulk buy (possibly last one ever)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like everybody is getting Probed!
    Success is a measure of determination!
    Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
    $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
    Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
    Restoration of a legend

Comment

• Just checked mine again. It's out of customs.
      1996 probe gt - ebay turbo kit * colt cams turbo grind * 3'' stainless catback exhaust
      S injectors *255 walbro fuel pump *afpr 48psi *traction bars * 301 hp @10psi

Comment

• Mine cleared customs this morning as well

Comment

• Mine arrived today!

Comment

• Still sitting in San Fran.
            I've Been Probed.

Comment

• Mine arrived today, and I received all the tracking updates too. Maybe they just suck at tracking the packages?
              Currently buying all my parts for my future part-out thread...https://forums.probetalk.com/core/im.../icon_look.gif
              STEVE B
              1993 Probe GT
              2016 Mustang

Comment

• Mine arrived.

What is everyone's plans for break in? I am going to track down the zinc addictive that colt suggests, and use engine assembly lube.

Colt recommends oil in the journals. Any thoughts on a light coat of assembly lube there?

Otherwise, I am going to follow their recommendation and put it on the lobes and lifter faces/bores.
                ¡Renewed Vigor!

Comment

• Got mine today.
                  1996 probe gt - ebay turbo kit * colt cams turbo grind * 3'' stainless catback exhaust
                  S injectors *255 walbro fuel pump *afpr 48psi *traction bars * 301 hp @10psi

Comment

• Mine were finally delivered today.
                    95 Probe GT KLZE,Colt Cams Tri-Flow N/A,94 XtremeThings ECU, 65mm TB,DE intake springs & retainers,CAI, Clutchmasters clutch&flywheel,Shorty headers,2.5in Borla exhaust,Phenolic spacers intake/TB, RR racing inserts,Tranny saver,PRD Rear Strut Bar,Mazda 6 Brakes,Yonaka Coilovers

Comment

• I just found out that customs will be sending an import bill ($50) to everyone who received cams. They said that the packages were falsely described and that import fees are due.
                      Last edited by KLZE Porsche; April 1, 2016, 04:37 PM.
                      Success is a measure of determination!
                      Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
                      $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
                      Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
                      Restoration of a legend

Comment

• Originally posted by KLZE Porsche View Post
                        I just found out that customs will be sending an import bill ($50) to everyone who received cams. They said that the packages were falsely described and that import fees are due.
                        Yeah, I got that bill and paid it today.
                        Currently buying all my parts for my future part-out thread...https://forums.probetalk.com/core/im.../icon_look.gif
                        STEVE B
                        1993 Probe GT
                        2016 Mustang

Comment

• What caused this?
                          ¡Renewed Vigor!

Comment

• Originally posted by KaedenKy View Post
                            What caused this?
                            Customs caught it on april 1st.....and since I shipped in 3 sets of cams they hit me for $150...I'm not paying.
                            '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
                            '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
                            '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

• Sounds like customs April Fools .
                              I've Been Probed.

Comment

• I don't suppose anyone got any of these they want to pass on? N/a cams required.

Comment

Working...
                                X