We're hiring!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're hiring!

We have several different openings at Gainesville, Georgia. Some are customer service, some dyno tuning, and some assembly jobs. Click here for a complete list of what we're hiring for.
    Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
    My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Originally posted by Matt Cramer View Post
    We have several different openings at Gainesville, Georgia. Some are customer service, some dyno tuning, and some assembly jobs. Click here for a complete list of what we're hiring for.
    Anything in the range of 50k annual for a mechanical designer with extensive automotive experience and extreme wire harness building skills?
    Last edited by KLZE Porsche; November 1, 2017, 05:34 PM.
    Success is a measure of determination!
    Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
    $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
    Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
    Restoration of a legend

Comment

^ you have someone in mind ? Lol
      1994 Project PGT

M62 In Progress...

Comment

If only there was a job for infrastructure/storage/networking/etc...I'd be all over that.

Comment

Originally posted by KLZE Porsche View Post
          Anything in the range of 50k annual for a mechanical designer with extensive automotive experience and extreme wire harness building skills?
          Sending Ben your background couldn't hurt, but at this point I'm not sure we'd be able to justify a job that doesn't quite fit the roles listed. It's the sort of position we might need to fill at some point in the future - just not one that fits our immediate needs or payroll budget.
          Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
          My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

Do you employ any Electrical Engineers? I am just curious what the range looks like in the wonderful state of Georgia.
            ¡Renewed Vigor!

Comment

Seems kind of low for that sort of work. Maybe that's how the aftermarket world is.
              2000 ZX2 w/ '95 Millenia KL swap, MSPNP (VAF delete, IAT mod, AEM Wideband, Coilpack), MFactory LSD w/ 3-4-5 gearset and 'Plate Mod' 626 trans, Aeromotive fuel system, custom DSS 500hp axles, AWR solid trans mounts, KLG4 IM, MX3 GS brake booster/master combo, GT35 turbo w/ custom 3" downpipe, Ford Racing ZX2 inverted coilovers, Cusco camber plates all around w/ Cusco strut tower bar, custom made traction bars to frame rails, and lots more.

Comment

Originally posted by KaedenKy View Post
                Do you employ any Electrical Engineers? I am just curious what the range looks like in the wonderful state of Georgia.
                One, currently. (My own background is mechanical engineering.) We may add more in the future, but right now we don't have funds available.
                Matt at DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Cramer View Post
                  One, currently. (My own background is mechanical engineering.)...
                  Hey -let's get together and whip up some ultra-uber CNC aluminum and titanium pieces for exotics (or any other application that requests it). I'm all in for it
                  Success is a measure of determination!
                  Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
                  $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
                  Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
                  Restoration of a legend

Comment

Working...
                  X