Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing The Daily Goat Shirts and Gifts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing The Daily Goat Shirts and Gifts.

Wanted to let you guys know about my new store and such since my banner has been on PT for a day now.

Bascially I'm selling t-shirts that pretty much reflect what I'd like to see on them. I've always thought I had good ideas for shirts and such. I could be completely wrong, but to me they are good ideas.

Come on by and see the always growing selection. I'm adding new stuff constantly. Also, be sure to check out the blogs and read my stores and such.

There is also a very dead forum, but I'm trying to get people over there.

Anyway, thanks for looking. I hope you stop by and give the place a look, and perhaps buy something. If you like what you see please tell your friends. Also if you have an idea for a design, post about it in the proper section of the forum.

-Stephen
    Stephen Wilds #303
    PhotoPOC
    BMW 328i
    BMW Z4

Does supergoat still do these shirts and stuff?
    Some people are living life and some people are just living.

Comment

I don't think so. I'll refer him to this thread though.
      ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
      '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
      '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
      '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
      NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

I would be in the business for one possibly
        1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
        Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp

Comment

He contacted me when I posted that, and he said he was out of the game. It's up to us to bring something formidable back.
          Some people are living life and some people are just living.

Comment

I have his old car lol
            1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
            Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp

Comment

Working...
            X