Official SCPOC Meet: Fabulous Fords Forever - April 30, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official SCPOC Meet: Fabulous Fords Forever - April 30, 2017

Wow. I can't believe I actually forgot to post a thread about the show until right now. Damn.

Anyhow, here's the info:

Registration for the show is open, however it will close Friday, March 31st, 2017. Barring any extensions, this will be the latest date you can register, either online or via the printed entry form.

What is Fabulous Fords Forever!? Well, it is a "show what you brung" kind of show!

But what does that mean, exactly?

Well, it means that there is no 'show car' requirement, so even if you don't think your car measures up to the other shiny cars, think again! Don't let that be the reason you don't enter because this isn't your typical car show, where there are prizes to be awarded for the most tricked out or pretty looking cars.

This show is all about SUPPORTING THE BLUE OVAL.

This year's show will be celebrating 55 years of the Shelby Cobra, 50 years of the Mercury Cougar and 85 years of the Flathead Ford V8!

So, come on out, support your club, support ProbeTalk, support Ford. That's what it's all about anyway, right? You love your car no matter what, so SHOW UP and show it off!

ONLINE REGISTRATION IS FOR THE SHOW IS NOW OPEN!.

Click this LINK to register online. You can use PayPal to process payments, which makes things quick and easy. The best part is, you don't have to belong to PayPal to use it!

If you haven't already, go to the Fabulous Fords Forever! Facebook page, click "like", and you will be kept up-to-date with everything happening with the show.

If you prefer a form that you can print and mail in, click this LINK and you will be able to print out the form.

Remember to mail it in as quickly as you can, because we always anticipate a sellout!

Here comes the fun part:

Parking volunteers.

I would appreciate at least 5 volunteers [more is better!] from SCPOC to help with parking. Everyone who does volunteer will be able to gain early entry to park your car, plus you will be treated to lunch in the lagoon picnic area. Ask anyone who has volunteered about the lunch and they'll tell you it's worth the time spent!

Please, spread the word! Get your entry forms in! Then, come back and post up when you're registered!

See you there!
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Anyone going? I will be taking the fe3 probe, just finishing up the new turbo manifold, ksports, intercooler, catchcan..... etc. I can't be the only probe ��
    1989 Probe GT- 150,000 miles 20k on rebuilt with n/a pistons.
    Cone Filter, 2.5 aluminium inter-cooler pipes with modded stock intercooler with bigger inlet and outlet, 2.5 open downpipe.Probinator Chip and MBC @ 15psi.
    Tokiko Shocks with Coilover Sleeves.Sitting on BBS RS . Custom Front Lip

Comment

i hope you won't be. my probe won't be there (again) this year, but i will have a car there. stacey is debating with her car, mostly because she's considering selling the race car.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

will be in florida this week
        it is better to be a smart fella than a fart smella

Comment

Hey I just missed regristration, anyway i can still squeeze in... i really would love to take the probe..
          owner of
          89 Probe GL - ran, broke down, ran, junked
          89 Probe GT - ran,broke, never got fixed junked
          89 Probe GT - the 1st probe replacement
          92 mazda 323 - current daily, klde swap coming soon

Comment

Non of my junks are not running. I can bring my Tundra.

Comment

Did anybody go?

Comment

How was it? Any pictures?

Comment

I was the only to register and show up lol
                  1989 Probe GT- 150,000 miles 20k on rebuilt with n/a pistons.
                  Cone Filter, 2.5 aluminium inter-cooler pipes with modded stock intercooler with bigger inlet and outlet, 2.5 open downpipe.Probinator Chip and MBC @ 15psi.
                  Tokiko Shocks with Coilover Sleeves.Sitting on BBS RS . Custom Front Lip

Comment

hey everyone!

i really lagged in getting the official post up for this year's show, but i do need my parking volunteers.

as before, you have to show up between 5:00 and 6:00 am. if you have a car entered in the show, you'll be able to park early and avoid the huge line of cars waiting to enter. the assignment will last from 7:00 to 10:00 am. lunch tickets will be provided for everyone who volunteers.

let me know if you want to do this. i would really appreciate it.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

when is the deadline for registration?
                      owner of
                      89 Probe GL - ran, broke down, ran, junked
                      89 Probe GT - ran,broke, never got fixed junked
                      89 Probe GT - the 1st probe replacement
                      92 mazda 323 - current daily, klde swap coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by V3N0M951 View Post
                        when is the deadline for registration?
                        march 31st

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
                        X