No announcement yet.

Probe People Meet I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need NO invitation! Im like what Screech was to Zac Morris.
    Hot Chowder - with Hoser Dave

Comment

• His gay friend?
      2001 Dodge Stratus (The Strat Is Dead! )
      1990 PGT - Slipping n' Sliding ....
      "i like work. it fascinates me. i can sit and look at it for hours."

Comment

• Originally posted by 2G-STraT
        His gay friend?
        Yes, his gay friend.
        There will be alot of gay there is Ray shows! I'll just provide some more foregin content.

We'll have Canadians, Germans, Indians, Chineese, Columbians, Croatians and many other countries of gays!
        Hot Chowder - with Hoser Dave

Comment

• Its gonna be a giant pile of gay
          SSgt Roger Osorio US Air Force
          09 BMW 135i 400+ HP
          94 PGT - ATX (parted out)

My Albino Cow
          I heart box

Comment

• Frankie will be right at home...
            Chris Beittenmiller (just call me Bitey)

Member: MOPOC, AZPOC, ChrisPOC, BrokenPOC, RedPOC, TuPOC, etcPOC
            1997 Rio Red GTS -- Tranny blew up... dead... RIP
            Current cars: 2000 Civic EX... 2004 Chrysler Pacifica...

Comment

• if its anything like that party at justins. yes he will be. hahaha
              Brett Strickler- Member of AZPoc
              1998 Kawasaki Voyager, 1984 Goldwing Aspencade GL1200(for sale soon)
              "Hla's are like a stupid kid, you can shut them up for a while. However you can't fix stupid, so your forced to go though life just trying to keep them quiet. "~ Harvey93gt

Comment

• uh oh.. i just saw the date.. didnt know it was in march. that was the weekend i was planning our wedding for, because the weekend before and after are booked.

Comment

• Originally posted by PurpSpdRcr95
                  uh oh.. i just saw the date.. didnt know it was in march. that was the weekend i was planning our wedding for, because the weekend before and after are booked.
                  so get hitched and come celebrate with a bunch of drunken probers!
                  ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

• That would be ****ing awesome Tess! We'll crash the reception
                    Chris Beittenmiller (just call me Bitey)

Member: MOPOC, AZPOC, ChrisPOC, BrokenPOC, RedPOC, TuPOC, etcPOC
                    1997 Rio Red GTS -- Tranny blew up... dead... RIP
                    Current cars: 2000 Civic EX... 2004 Chrysler Pacifica...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chthonian
                      Frankie will be right at home...
                      Originally posted by bluedevilinaz
                      if its anything like that party at justins. yes he will be. hahaha
                      My most fond memory of the night is Frank putting a chip into his mouth and then sticking his whole hand into the cheese dip jar and putting a fistfull into his mouth...
                      93 PGT
                      95 PGT - 15.4 - 2.3 60' - I/H/E cutout, 14lb flywheel, SPEC stg 3, tokico struts, eibach springs, tranny brace, minor weight reduction.
                      There = location, Their = possessive, and They're = They are.
                      Your = possessive, You're = You are
                      I'm sure we all passed 4th grade grammar, lets act like it.

Comment

• hahhaaha hell yeah!! how about the fake boobs justin put on and frankie was sucking on? I lost the picture i had of it when my other phone died...
                        "Hla's are like a stupid kid, you can shut them up for a while. However you can't fix stupid, so your forced to go though life just trying to keep them quiet. "~ Harvey93gt

Comment

• Okay im scared of you guys now..

Comment

• hahahah you had to be there steve. it was hilarious!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Otakuspeed
                              Okay im scared of you guys now..
                              Rick_96PGT #62
                              "I never apologize.
                              I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am."
                              - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

• Oh man I'm getting talked about and I'm not even checking on in to defend myself! Hopefully I'll be there, we'll see.
                                MX3--KLZE: .50/.63 57 trim turbo

My Cardomain site

Comment

Working...
                                X