No announcement yet.

My new CAR!!!! Fastest EvAr!!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now i can see them, and wow is that nice. Great pick!
    Cameron
    1993 Rio Red PGT-ZE... SOLD 9/18/08
    1991 Mettalic Gray Toyota 4x4

Comment

Cris, how much does insurance run on the vette?
      2004 Mazda Ti Grey 3s Hatch
      Former Probe owner
      Do American cows not Moo? or perhaps Moo with an american accent, Moo haa, yippidy ding dang moo etc

Comment

Nice car, but if you once again got an automatic, I'm going to stick a picture of female "parts" to your head at Hocking Hills.

Stephen Wilds #303
        PhotoPOC
        BMW 328i
        BMW Z4

Comment

Originally posted by Nylie
          Cris, how much does insurance run on the vette?
          I called to transfer the full coverage from the stang to the vette and they wanted to charge me 1200 every six months, SO I ASKED my mom if she can be the main driver and I'll be a 'second' driver, AND THE FULL COVERAGE WENT DOWN to 600!

So yeah, 100 bucks FOR FULL COVERAGE a month!!!

I just came back from giving my twin (varsitypride3) a test drive and HE SCREAMED LIKE A MADMAN! The vette went from 60 to 120 in 4 seconds! I was in the passenger and was SHITTING MY PANTS, he actually killed a 89 integra who wanted a piece....

OMG. this is the best purchase ever. It's a 97 with 78k miles for sticker price 17k!!!!! YUP! But after taxes and a 5 year warranty (900 extra) the final price was 19k! My monthly payment is only 360 a month!
          Halo 3: 5 Star General (6000 EXP)

XBL Tag: Jimmy Bags

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
          C619

Comment

Aww that is an automatic??? Oh well, Vette's are so kickass, I don't care... If this new job opportunity goes well, I'll race you when I get my '04 Cobra
            Jon, 2006 CGM GTO <<MOD LIST>> <<FQUICK>> <<CARDOMAIN>> <<CURRENT XHAUST VID>> <<MORE XHAUST VIDS>>
            The Daily Driver: 2006 Hyundai Sonata...234WhoppingHP
            RIP: 1999 Mustang GT 5-spd GONE: 90 Probe LX

Comment

Originally posted by Jon90LX-SE
              Aww that is an automatic??? Oh well, Vette's are so kickass, I don't care... If this new job opportunity goes well, I'll race you when I get my '04 Cobra
              And if this lottery ticket works, I'll destroy you both with my 12-turbo Enzo.
              www.NogaroBlue.com
              -2001 Audi S4 biturbo
              -2004 Audi Allroad biturbo
              -2010 VW Routan-1995 Ford Ranger 4x4-
              -My Photos- -Nürburgring FAQ- -4 Ways To Dominate-

Comment

Nice!

You'll still be the bitch in the mustang automatic!
                Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
                1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
                "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

Originally posted by chris619
                  I called to transfer the full coverage from the stang to the vette and they wanted to charge me 1200 every six months, SO I ASKED my mom if she can be the main driver and I'll be a 'second' driver, AND THE FULL COVERAGE WENT DOWN to 600!

So yeah, 100 bucks FOR FULL COVERAGE a month!!!

I just came back from giving my twin (varsitypride3) a test drive and HE SCREAMED LIKE A MADMAN! The vette went from 60 to 120 in 4 seconds! I was in the passenger and was SHITTING MY PANTS, he actually killed a 89 integra who wanted a piece....

OMG. this is the best purchase ever. It's a 97 with 78k miles for sticker price 17k!!!!! YUP! But after taxes and a 5 year warranty (900 extra) the final price was 19k! My monthly payment is only 360 a month!
                  Damn, that's nice of your mom! My monthly payments are a tad below $250 but my insurance is $200 a month, but I'm on my own.
                  Jon, 2006 CGM GTO <<MOD LIST>> <<FQUICK>> <<CARDOMAIN>> <<CURRENT XHAUST VID>> <<MORE XHAUST VIDS>>

Comment

Originally posted by Shomegrown
                    And if this lottery ticket works, I'll destroy you both with my 12-turbo Enzo.
                    Not if I win the $1 billion from Pepsi! Bwahaha!

Comment

Have fun. I would have never bought a car for 19k with 78k miles one. Vette or no vette.

Comment

Well, I just got back from riding that beast.

To say the least, that was horrifically fast. I poured it, it went, and I hit 120 before I blinked. The car is DEAD stable at that speed too. Some shitty integra shifted down and tried to rev. He got nothing.

It's in very good condition. There's a problem with the stereo, and some lights aren't working, but those will all be worked out, hopefully by the dealer himself.

They kinda worked him tho, and that pissed me off. They wouldn't even let him test drive it. I hate how they treat young buyers like shit.

Comment

They didn't let him test drive it? I don't care who you are...but if you're buying the damn car, you need to test drive it - NO MATTER WHAT!
                          2004 Mazda Ti Grey 3s Hatch
                          Former Probe owner
                          Do American cows not Moo? or perhaps Moo with an american accent, Moo haa, yippidy ding dang moo etc

Comment

Is it a Chevette with a Corvette body kit?
                            SHIFT_RB26DETT

1992 Nissan 240sx coupe. RB26DET swap. Gutted. S13 conversion.

Don't ask how it runs or how fast it is, because I'm prolly about $7-10k away from knowing.

Comment

Chevy V8 engines last forever + 1 day.
                              2004 GTI 1.8t
                              240 Wheel Torque @ 3400 RPM
                              The Dietrich Files

Comment

It'll sure be handy smuggling those mexican pineapples over the border. Sweet purchase dude.
                                1994 Performance White GT 5 speed - Rest in peace.[/B] My first car, totaled 10/11/09
                                1996 Black Probe GT - 100k & Factory Spec.
                                TW's Tilted Kilt 1997 Probe GTS - Hand built KLZE, Port & Polish, CAI, Eibachs, STS, Catless. Rides like your mistress, shrieks like your wife.

Comment

Working...
                                X