Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah,just junkyard them(aka pocket) they can be found on the any 93 and newer mazda..4cy or 6..also you can borrow the one from your fuel pressure reg. its the same thing
    93gt 230k dd.
    1993 probe gt
    96 pgt 135k dd
    http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...100_3918-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by vickx3
      cause the first VRIS isnt workin....lol

it will give the vtec feelin when its not working and the car will suck balls until its fixed. like people said earlier in the post...look for loose vac lines FIRST! then go and see if the solenoid is bad. personally i would just go get a set from the junkyard and swap em out. and put NEW vac line son them. chances are your vac lines are old as the car so they'll need to be changed once you remove the vac lines from the solenoids.
      reason i said that because on all the sites that i research on says that the vris kicks open the butterfly around that rpm range and remains closed every other.
      93 Ford Probe Gt 202k miles. C.A.I. 2 12" Sony X-plodes w/ 600w Lightning Audio Amp. 14 Zipties holding front bumper.

93 Ford Mustang LX 2.3L Turbo 117k miles.

Comment

yea it does BUT you shouldnt feel it thats why i said that your VRIS 1 solenoid inst working. i went through the same prob with my GT when i first got it...i liked it at first cause i could HEAR it actually kicking in but then i realized i was loosing so much power by it not working. when it was fixed i loved my car all over again lol. and yea like tour96se said (pocket) pick up the solenoids from your local junkyard....

Comment

Search: it's a terrible thing to waste...
          KevinD
          1995 Sapphire Blue Mustang GT Convertible, 2006 Storm Red Metallic Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 Cabriolet, 2006 Dark Shadow Gray Ford F250 V10 Supercab 4x4, 2004 Perlite Gray Metallic Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic, 2002 Burgundy Pearl Suzuki XL-7 Touring, 1971 Spring Green Jeep J4000 Gladiator, 1966 Signal Flare Red Ford Fairlane, to name a few...

Comment

Working...
          X