Diamond Cut H4 Conversions - $69!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Cut H4 Conversions - $69!!

Hey guys just though I'd let you know that I just added some H4 Conversion Headlight housings for $69 without bulbs. You have the option to add bulbs to the order as well.

http://store.gforceauto.com/product_...oducts_id=2951

Check it out and let me know what you think!

--Adam
    2004 Ford Mustang GT - 4.6L V8 AT - Tuned - 3.73s - CAI

Originally posted by ProjectShadow
    Hey guys just though I'd let you know that I just added some H4 Conversion Headlight housings for $69 without bulbs. You have the option to add bulbs to the order as well.

http://store.gforceauto.com/product_...oducts_id=2951

Check it out and let me know what you think!

--Adam
    How well do these fit, any trouble installing them? This looks like something I'd be interested in. I haven't really seen many conversions for the 2g probe around.
    95 GT-ZE MTX

Comment

Should fit just fine, the headlight housing is the same size as our current lights, and they include the wiring harnesses for the H4 bulbs.

--Adam

Comment

Pardon me for asking a loaded question, but here goes. Are they any better than the Bosch lamps I already have (from a pre-PT bulk buy) that hold H4 bulbs or the Hella H4 lamps? Are they on an equal level with the two brands I've mentioned so far? Gimme the lowdown on them please. I'm looking at putting something in my project GT.
        Thanks, Barry
        Registered Probetalk Member #392.
        Co-founder of ALPOC. Formerly had '93 Rio Red GT, PRD STS-99, Bosch H4 lamps, Borla, Pilot 1055-c driving lamps. IT'S CRUNCHY!
        '93 Teal PGT. '94 black PSE. '91 PLX, 300k+ miles.

Comment

hey adam, i wanted to ask a question about fitment.

i had a set of h4 conversions i picked up from the ebay and although they did use h4's had a nice harness that just plugged into the existing one, the thing i didn't like was the fact that the lens was not a true 4x6, as the H4666 is supposed to be. the lens was more like the H4656, or just a bit smaller. it rattled enough to the point that both lenses were cracked and one was missing a huge chunk of glass.

are these lenses true 4x6" lenses and do they fit in the car properly, as the stock lights do, without any play?

thanks.
          ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Will the harness be a plug and play?

-Mike
            CARS || Maxima SV Sport | Project A-Series
            BIKES || CBR F2 - Wrecked | R6 - Sold | 600RR
            SOLD || Probe GT | Jeep TSi | Mustang GT | Subaru Holy Grail

Comment

Let me double check on those points you guys brought up and I'll get back to you.

--Adam

Comment

Yeah I'm interested in these too. Hopefully these well light up the hilly roads at night better than the stockers .
                Chameleon Blue 95 PGT 5 Speed
                Primered 89 PGT 5 Speed
                Black 97 BMW 540i 6 Speed

Comment

Let me double check on those points you guys brought up and I'll get back to you.

--Adam
                  Any word?
                  Barry
                  Registered Probetalk Member #392.
                  Co-founder of ALPOC. Formerly had '93 Rio Red GT, PRD STS-99, Bosch H4 lamps, Borla, Pilot 1055-c driving lamps. IT'S CRUNCHY!
                  '93 Teal PGT. '94 black PSE. '91 PLX, 300k+ miles.

Comment

Are these inserts for the headlights? Anyone knows if they fit into the european Probe?

Comment

Yeah im curious about fitment too, i got mine off ebay and they slide around and broke so i had to kind of rig it back together with some glue. I also didn't get a nice harness that plugs into my stock wire harness.

I'm looking for some new ones, plus i dont like those blue headlights i got with them.........
                      Selling the Probe, anyone interested let me know. Looking for a Subaru WRX!!

Comment

I want to knwo about this too.

I want to buy yours, to help you out.

But if they are the same as ebay...might as well savr 12 bucks. And ebay comes with bulbs...

Comment

I'll get a set in here probably this week and I'll let everyone know.

--Adam

Comment

Also, if anyone knows the part number for the Hella Conversion, I can get those as well.

--Adam

Comment

I'll get a set in here probably this week and I'll let everyone know.

--Adam

any update?
                              97 Probe-many mods: SOLD

'06 Ion Redline
                              Eaton | Autometer | Recaro | Dunlop

Comment

Working...
                              X