Looking for a PGT with a good body. Not worried about motor/trans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a PGT with a good body. Not worried about motor/trans

Hello. First wondering if anyone is still here?! It's been awake since I have been on here and it seems to becoming a ghost town.....

I have a 95 pgt currently but when it was painted my doors didn't match, then my side skirt part of my body kit split away from the body then I just lost interest in the car for some time. I would like to find a clean car I could put a motor and trans in and go. If the car has an ok motor and trans with it that would be a bonus. I'm not really concerned about the year, interested in hearing any options I may have.

Thank you all who may still be around for viewing.
    1995 Probe GT - N2O Ingested, CM 3, fidanza, headers, exhaust, CAI, MS, kenwood sound
    2010 Ram 1500 4x4 - Daily Driver
    99 Mustang V6 stock inherited not sure what the plan is

Let me know if you find mine...., red with lots of extras...

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Did you see that one on CL for 4500?
    Some people are living life and some people are just living.

Comment

I have seen a few on there. Actually seen some in there for about 500-1000 but not exactly the color in mind. Not trying to go down the paint road again. I could probably plasti dip my car at this point and actually be able to deal with it to a degree. Runs good, just mismatched, and body kit is a mess. Might go back to stock body and spray over it all unless something turns up.

Any experiences with plasti dip and how well does it go on over large panels? Is it pretty easy to get it uniform?

I did see a few red ones on there as well. None of them your old one?
      1995 Probe GT - N2O Ingested, CM 3, fidanza, headers, exhaust, CAI, MS, kenwood sound

Comment

Plasti dip is ok, not too bad to get uniform. I probably need to widen my search on CL, I haven't seen any red ones around this side.

Comment

I may consider that or I might check with the body shop here on the corner to see how much he would like to rape me for to correct it while it is still mostly gutted.

When I searched on cl I updated search results for 200 miles within the zip code. There are some but I would consider putting a good body on a trailer and hauling it home for the right color/price. If nothing turns up here I'll probably take the one I have for a ride down the road and stare back at the guy with one eye open as he tells me some ridiculous price lol.

Comment

Anyone know of any in any salvage yards near them? I have had zero luck even going that route to even put mine back together...

Comment

Anybody have at the very least:

Door panels both sides 95+
              Front bumper
              Headliner
              Moon roof panel

These pieces would help out a lot for the car I have.

Comment

Parts galore , that's about it around here. U gotta get in some probe Facebook groups and I hate saying that ��

Comment

I don't have facebook. Parts galore has one showing on 8 mile a 94 but is probably picked to hell by now. I may check it out but I need 95+ door panels. I might do a tinted lexan moon roof panel. If that one on here remains for sale in Florida I'll probably fly down and pick it up on the spring when my folks are due back from their over winter stay in Florida.

Comment

Working...
                  X