www.fordprobestore.co.uk a Fraudulous website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dillinr View Post
    How some places stay in business don't know....
    Heh well I was quick enough to file a PayPal claim which froze his entire account due to not enough funds available (both in PayPal and his bank account). Keep in mind this was only about 90 euro's? Well if his bank account can't deal with that, he has way too little operating funds.

Some products did arrive though. Bearings of inferior quality, fiberglass sunroof which was actually pretty good, Goodridge brake lines which weren't the stainless steel ones I ordered rather the cheaper version they carry.

Sad thing is he's opening up stores for other platforms left and right it seems. Someone should put a stop to this guy, but honestly I can't be bothered anymore. I did at one point find his home address though

Comment

Same here, orderd the SS door sill's from there in 09-2013 and still waiting..
      *97-PGT-2.5-V6*20x9J XXR 526*Custom Kitted*Custom Paint*Custom Quad Angel Eye Lights*Custom Dual Exhaust*Custom Enginebay*Custom Interior*Custom ICE*AccuAir-FBSS AirRide*K-sport Air-Coilovers*K-Sport BBK*Carbon Fiber*Lambo-Doors*

Comment

Originally posted by MikaNL View Post
        Heh well I was quick enough to file a PayPal claim which froze his entire account due to not enough funds available (both in PayPal and his bank account). Keep in mind this was only about 90 euro's? Well if his bank account can't deal with that, he has way too little operating funds.

Some products did arrive though. Bearings of inferior quality, fiberglass sunroof which was actually pretty good, Goodridge brake lines which weren't the stainless steel ones I ordered rather the cheaper version they carry.

Sad thing is he's opening up stores for other platforms left and right it seems. Someone should put a stop to this guy, but honestly I can't be bothered anymore. I did at one point find his home address though

He's a lifetime scammer. He immediately moves the money out of his paypal account, as well as the bank account that's linked to it.

I guarantee you he's got a nice stash either in cash or in a different bank account.
        90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
        93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
        97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
        90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

I wonder what other sites he is doing this with.
          Some people are living life and some people are just living.

Comment

Its crazy how some people operate and get away with it for such a long time. One way or another his karma will catch up with him though. One thing is for sure, he doesn't care about repeat business if hes doing this kind of crap to people. Sorry to hear about all of your losses
            1995 turbocharged pgt with countless mods.. check it out here
            http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602
            1993 turbocharged pgt daily driver check it out here..
            http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602/73905

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac] View Post
              He's a lifetime scammer. He immediately moves the money out of his paypal account, as well as the bank account that's linked to it.

I guarantee you he's got a nice stash either in cash or in a different bank account.
              See, I don't believe he's a lifetime scammer. Reading back on the mx6.nl forums there were a lot of satisfied customers in the early years. My guess is it somewhere went to shit, personal reasons or just plain mismanagement, and it all went downhill from there.
              That he's scamming people now by not sorting his problems (or just sheer malicious intent) is obvious though.

Comment

Good point. Hadn't thought about his early history.
                90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Same thing happened to me, placed an order for a few little parts, didn't get them. E-mailed and he said he would ship new and they never arrived either... curious that so many others have had same problem. They were small parts and not a lot of money, but now I am guessing neither order of mine was ever really shipped at all.

Luckily it wasn't much money:
                  1 x Probe GT 97 Outlined Decal Set - USA Style £9.99
                  1 x Probe Badge UKPOC Decal - Covers Ford Badge - Various Colours £2.29
                  1 x V6 24-Valve Decal £4.49
                  - Vic
                  - 2016 Citroen Cactus ("It's quirky!")

Comment

Hello, guys... well, i have also order from Mark years back, like 2010.... well, i gotta say, i received all my order's from him, but that was like 4 years ago... my last order with this guy was 2 V6 QuadCam engine Decals and i have receive them...

i have order from him ( from what i remember )

- 2 V6 QuadCam Engine Decals
                    - 2 GT Doors Decals
                    - Crystal Clear Side Signals
                    - Stainless Steel Braided Clutch Hose
                    - Aluminium Engine Bay Cover

i got all my orders shipped to my home when i was still living in Spain... now i am back home in Romania and i was thinking to order again the Stainless Steel Braided Clutch Hose, but reading these, i gotta say that something stop me from ordering again...

i know Mark was a good guy in earlier times... but now i don't know what happend with his bussiness....

Comment

This sounds 100% like my experiences with Probe Addiction. His work when he first started and service was great; from there it just went to hell very quickly.

Sorry about the poor service you guys are getting. I don't bother too much with vendors anymore and just relay on respectable people here on PT.

Comment

Wwhen did all probe vendors automatically become scammers.....2 years ago, 3 years ago? King6 is the only one i trust. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Looks like he kept you baited in.
                        1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                        1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                        2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                        2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                        1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Originally posted by mac1 View Post
                          Wwhen did all probe vendors automatically become scammers.....2 years ago, 3 years ago? King6 is the only one i trust. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Looks like he kept you baited in.
                          +1 for King6, Darren is the man

Comment

Another problem with the fordprobestore.co.uk website.
                            I have ordered a fiberglass sunroof. I have no other choice as all the Probe sunroofs tend to rust.
                            Ordered the sunroof on 9th march. Sunroof made on order.
                            Received it on 27th may.
                            Item was so poorly packaged that two corners were broken.
                            Seller refused me a partial refund and blame the transporter.
                            I think a better package would have allowed him to arrive safe at home...

Some pictures on my photobucket account: http://s36.photobucket.com/user/sbeu...robe%20sunroof

Comment

you should be able to file an insurance claim with delivery service, if he purchased it, or maybe credit card purchase protection. i was tempted to purchase same thing, but wasn't willing to lose $300, based on complaints here. does anyone else make them?
                              Last edited by lasergts; May 28, 2015, 09:21 AM. Reason: ghjk

Comment

I make nice parts and don't scam people lol. But yea this site has a laundry list of complaints
                                95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                                Built, Not Bought.
                                No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X