<(Parts Requets)> Any Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <(Parts Requets)> Any Car

We have many good sources for both general repair and aftermarket performance parts.

Please post what you are looking for, for what car and we will offer you the best possible price!

Please only post if you are ready to buy.
    New Sales Rep!
    Email me for awesome deals.
    Shane
    shane@gummygrip.com
    AIM - shaneATgummygrip

I'm ready to order all front & rear strut mounts/bearings (tokico only). my bad last time,didn't know uncle sam has a limit on how much $ they'll refund electronicly. Had to wait a month for snail mail. Ready to rock-n-roll right now,wanted to start on suspension after tranny work next weekend...

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

Originally posted by unionrdr View Post
      I'm ready to order all front & rear strut mounts/bearings (tokico only). my bad last time,didn't know uncle sam has a limit on how much $ they'll refund electronicly. Had to wait a month for snail mail. Ready to rock-n-roll right now,wanted to start on suspension after tranny work next weekend...
      You may order on my site or call me direct. Will be back in the office on monday. I have a really good supplier that can get in 1-3 business days and ship directly to you for me.
      New Sales Rep!
      Email me for awesome deals.
      Shane
      shane@gummygrip.com
      AIM - shaneATgummygrip

Comment

Alrighty then! My order is in,this is gunna be great!
        Last edited by unionrdr; May 17, 2008, 07:51 AM.

Comment

can you get rear trailor arm bushings or whole bars for 1gen
          pm me please with answer
          89 probe gl, 89 probe lx,
          http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701275843 she will live again
          and any other pos my friends own that ends up in my garage some how with a 6 pack of bud

Comment

It's been a week,what's the status on my order?

Comment

Working...
            X