Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac1 contact needed

Hi Mike,

In case you are reading these messages, please contact me.

I'd need to get in touch with the guy at Wiseco where you ordered my pistons.

Tried a few times via PB but nothing.

Thnx
    Mazda Mx3- Panther black, Kosei 18", custom hood, cleaned, new pakfeifer front, customized pakfeifer rear

KLZE highcompression, Pippercros Viper intake, kl31cams, MS1 v3, Aasco fly, CM st3 clutch, cai, ss headers, ground wirekit, srd bushings, msd window switches, nitrous

um, did you ever consider sending a PM?
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Yes, 6month ago, 3months ago etc. nothing..
      Mazda Mx3- Panther black, Kosei 18", custom hood, cleaned, new pakfeifer front, customized pakfeifer rear

KLZE highcompression, Pippercros Viper intake, kl31cams, MS1 v3, Aasco fly, CM st3 clutch, cai, ss headers, ground wirekit, srd bushings, msd window switches, nitrous

Comment

Originally posted by Whitefinish View Post
        Yes, 6month ago, 3months ago etc. nothing..
        damn, that sucks. i no longer have his phone number, otherwise i would share it with you.
        ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Been so long I don’t remember who it was. I called in and payed over the phone which I hate doing. What happened to PT as of late? I don’t like phones anymore. Physically holding the phone to my ear hurts my joints LoL. Need to go back to the early 90s when you came home, check your message and decide who to call back.
          Last edited by mac1; February 4, 2018, 05:27 PM.
          1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
          1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
          2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
          2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
          1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Got some kind of order number with it ?
            Either your creditcard or something must have been charged than.
            Perhaps they can look up the order.

Went to a local dealer. They only want me to buy another set and can make 1 extra piston. Costs is 1500+ usd.

Comment

Working...
            X