Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some good photo shoot locations in the Sacramento area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some good photo shoot locations in the Sacramento area?

Yeah, I know, I live here..but I thought i'd ask some of you if you had some suggestions. In about 2-4 weeks after the LSD-tranny is installed (Jarrod, not THAT kind of LSD tranny ) I'll be taking FrankenProbe out for a photoshoot with a hottie or two - and no, it won't be Jarrod sprawled out on the hood.

So my question is where should I go? The state capitol would be great - but pre 9/11 only when I could go drive it near the steps - now I can only get like 500 yards away or more behind all the barriers.

I'd like to avoid the cliche abandoned building or rail yard locations, but I'll consider some. Old town has some good locations but parking is tight and I don't think the cops would be ok with me unloading a trailered car without some sort of advance permit.

I don't wanna drive to the bay area just for a shoot, either...
    90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
    93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
    97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
    90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

how about up off of highway 49.. there are old building.. the amerian river. and trees.. lots and lots of trees..
    Original Ricepoc member
    93 Black GT,mildly modified..----------------- SOLD
    1991 Kawasaki ZX7R....all the speed i need!!!

Comment

Or if you want an urban location, what about the railroad museum? I agree with you about Old Town too. And I know it's not what you're looking for and not the right location, but just for old times' sake, you ought to consider Pastimes.
      2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
      JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
      JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
      born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

Working...
      X