Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future Product Ideas - Tell me what your looking for!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t_masters View Post
    +1 Pulley Kit

And a Lightweight Stock Crank Pulley

yea, we're working on that now.

Comment

Lightened stock crank pulley would be very good option. I don't like my UDP since it's smaller than stock, but like that it brought couple more horses. I think lighter (like 2-3pounds) from stock pulley would be great, compared to stock if they would cost nearly the same

EDIT: I visited your sites and found out you already have a lighter pulley kit for 2.0! Please put 2.5 kit in production and you wont have trouble finding buyers
      Last edited by ollibeib; January 14, 2009, 09:13 AM.
      94' Probe GT ZE with most of the bolt-ons and some minor modifications
      http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm266/ollibeib/PGT/ - Pictures of my PGT

Comment

strut bar came to mind today, one like probesports

http://www.prdonline.com/probesport/pgt5.jpg
        Last edited by MakatoMotors; January 14, 2009, 12:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        2012 Ford Focus Hatch
        Eibach Pro-Kit. AEM CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust. Steeda Rear Sway Bar. RS Spoiler. RS Hood. 18" MSW Wheels
        16.28 @ 86.56

Comment

Originally posted by MakatoMotors View Post
          strut bar came to mind today, one like probesports

http://www.prdonline.com/probesport/pgt5.jpg
          werd. definitely a market for this, anyone running a KLZE or KLZE intake manifold and some DE manifolds with spacers cannot fit any other type of strut bar including the eBay ones. should be extremely simple to make if you look at ken's, you need some 3/4" thick wall tubing, a cutter, and a welder. I'm sure people would jump hardcore over a $75 bare one and then +$$$ for powdercoating options.

Comment

Originally posted by 94PurplePGT View Post
            werd. definitely a market for this, anyone running a KLZE or KLZE intake manifold and some DE manifolds with spacers cannot fit any other type of strut bar including the eBay ones. should be extremely simple to make if you look at ken's, you need some 3/4" thick wall tubing, a cutter, and a welder. I'm sure people would jump hardcore over a $75 bare one and then +$$$ for powdercoating options.

HHMMM, could i get some measurements?

Comment

You've gotta contact Ken at PRD, he's got the only one in existence. Being a vendor, I don't know what he's going to want to give it up.

That being said, you could pretty simply make one just by looking at what he did and mocking it up on any 93-97 Probe.

Comment

b pillar bar
                93gt 230k dd.
                1993 probe gt
                96 pgt 135k dd
                http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...100_3918-1.jpg

Comment

1gen love would be great to see
                  89 probe gl, 89 probe lx,
                  http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701275843 she will live again
                  and any other pos my friends own that ends up in my garage some how with a 6 pack of bud

Comment

RWD bolt in swap, phsycally impossible on the probe

i made two or three of those strut bars like probesport's the problem with them is that all cars are a bit different in terms of chassis flex, the bars fit on my car, but none of them would fit on two other local probes here. so thats the main problem with the solid styles of strut bars
                    95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                    Built, Not Bought.
                    No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

Originally posted by polarexpress17 View Post
                      RWD bolt in swap, phsycally impossible on the probe
                      Impossible is nothing. Impractical? Extremely difficult?

i made two or three of those strut bars like probesport's the problem with them is that all cars are a bit different in terms of chassis flex, the bars fit on my car, but none of them would fit on two other local probes here. so thats the main problem with the solid styles of strut bars
                      You should have to struggle to put on a good FSTB...that's when you know it's keeping inward pressure on the strut towers to counteract the constant outward pull on the car. Easily bolting on the threaded style then tightening them is pretty useless.

Comment

Originally posted by 94PurplePGT View Post
                        Impossible is nothing. Impractical? Extremely difficult?

You should have to struggle to put on a good FSTB...that's when you know it's keeping inward pressure on the strut towers to counteract the constant outward pull on the car. Easily bolting on the threaded style then tightening them is pretty useless.
                        agreed
                        93gt 230k dd.
                        1993 probe gt
                        96 pgt 135k dd
                        http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...100_3918-1.jpg

Comment

Overdrive crank pulley for the kl 2.5 engine ...
                          Did some research on here, and 6.625 seems to be the biggest possible, without hitting the water pump pulley.

Also with that maybe a larger alt pulley, so it doesnt overdrive the alt.
                          This could be used with the clutched m62 sc'r , and other people with a sc, that want more boost.
                          94 PGT -T, Used to be quick

94 Black PGT, KLZE, spun bearing, Likely parts car for life

Comment

1st gen Front strut bar, cant find one anywhere!
                            Dave Kolenski
                            2011 Ford Ranger 4x4 SPORT 4.0L Black/Black
                            3.73's, Rancho suspension, Flowmaster exhaust, red pinstripe, bedmat.
                            Future: 6 inch lift, 33 BFG's. Windshield visor, diamond plated bedrails.

Comment

2nd gen passenger side mount?
                              -Kyle
                              93 Black probe (K-sporting) My Cardomain

Mazdaspeed SVO 2.Slow turbo build teaser thread**

Comment

3 point fstb ftw
                                2012 Ford Focus Hatch
                                Eibach Pro-Kit. AEM CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust. Steeda Rear Sway Bar. RS Spoiler. RS Hood. 18" MSW Wheels
                                16.28 @ 86.56

Comment

Working...
                                X