View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2017, 03:30 PM   #10
taz42zero
daaaaaaaaamn

What are you up to?
-work work work, and my cars, and starting to feel it when I get up from underneath a vehicle!

Driving what now?
-'59 VW Bus with a camper kit & a modded white '05 Audi A4 Ultrasport 1.8t quattro 6-spd manual, and my '69 Bug if I ever get it back on the road...

Married?
-Not anymore thankfully!!

Kids?
-Well, I had my boy back in the day... He turned 18 years old last year... Now THAT makes one feel old...

Come out of the closet yet, Jarrod?

Who still has a Probe/6? I still miss my MX-6, and still have a picture with my old license plate on my wall...

Crazy projects?
-I brought my '59 Bus back from the grave, literally, and daily drove her for 5 years. Now she gets to rest here and there. She was about to get scrapped after sitting in a field for 30 years. Got saved by a buddy who I bought it from (after selling my old Audi to get it). Straight and the rust isn't bad (for a bus)... Stripped off the paint job someone gave it back in the day to reveal about 90% original paint underneath... That was probably around 80-100 hours of shitty labor right there... Then replaced / fixed all mechanicals, even down to all new brake hard lines and the grommets for them, steering box, transmission, shift rods, suspension, lots more... Built a new engine for it, and putting that in this weekend... And put a camper kit in, so I have my closet, table, seats, rear seat folds out to a bed, I love camping in this thing, goes on some trails that have surprised me...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...6.14-small.jpg

Hope everyone's been doing great !!!

'69 VW Bug - Grey/Black two tone-1641cc
'94 MX-6 ZE mtx w/ mods
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- TAZ 6 - sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/ BAPOC

'01.5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro w/ mods
- sold
taz42zero is offline   Reply With Quote