Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
    "Used to hate that" as in you're like screw it, never getting new glasses again; or as in you get a new RX every year and thus the correction is minimal and easy to get used to?
    Kinda neither haha.

I'm not an optimologist but I did wear glasses for 15 years. I went every year and had them adjusted and suddenly one year I went and I tested out with better than 20/20 vision.

And I haven't worn them in 15 years with no side-effects or vision problems.

(Results are not typical and no guarantee is provided)

Happy 6000th post in the thread SumR...

6000th reply (to my own meaningless thread :p )
    Last edited by ShadowSE; March 10, 2018, 09:56 PM.
    Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• Well, aren't you just exceptional with your weirdo self-correcting vision... >:o

6k and still going strong (kinda). This thread will nevAr die!
      ~SumR
      I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• If it makes anyone feel better, I did find some FD Rim center caps in a box... so this thread is kinda back to relevant!

Comment

• Bought a 90 Z32 this morning. Will have it towed to the house this week(doesn't run - should probably get used to this concept).

Still room in the driveway for something blue with a turbo
          Dale representin' old skool SCProbes
          93 GT - 19 years and counting
          16 Versa - Ugly but practical grocery getter

Comment

• Twin Turbo? Manual? T-Tops?

No pics?

Be honest... How many body panels are held on with wood screws???

Comment

• Originally posted by smurphsprobe View Post
              Bought a 90 Z32 this morning. Will have it towed to the house this week(doesn't run - should probably get used to this concept).

Still room in the driveway for something blue with a turbo
              Well where you at bro? Seems like every car I've owned in the past is owned by someone in SCProbes already haha

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• I thought about my 1st PGT yesterday and I had a sad.
                ~SumR

Comment

I thought about my 1st PGT yesterday and I had a sad.
                  1st gen or 1st probe? I don't even think I ever even rode in a 1st gen.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• first probe, my black '93 PGT. I did very briefly have a 1st gen some years later but it was stuck in 1st gear and I don't even remember what happened with it.
                    ~SumR

Comment

first probe, my black '93 PGT. I did very briefly have a 1st gen some years later but it was stuck in 1st gear and I don't even remember what happened with it.
                      We drove the piss out of it in 1st gear with the rediculous apexi bov on it then I sold it for you. Profit

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
                        Twin Turbo? Manual? T-Tops?

No pics?

Be honest... How many body panels are held on with wood screws???

N/A, Of course, Yes(slicktops are kinda rare). Not caring too much for speed in my old age. No wood screws present sir, that was old Dale. New Dale uses self tapping screws, heavy duty zip ties, and touch up paint

I honestly would have no clue where to upload/host pics anymore. Gonna try to get it running this weekend(change all fluids, fog cylinders, change fuel pump and gas, pray).
                        Last edited by smurphsprobe; March 16, 2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by smurphsprobe View Post
                          N/A, Of course, Yes(slicktops are kinda rare). Not caring too much for speed in my old age. No wood screws present sir, that was old Dale. New Dale uses self tapping screws, heavy duty zip ties, and touch up paint

I honestly would have no clue where to upload/host pics anymore. Gonna try to get it running this weekend(change all fluids, fog cylinders, change fuel pump and gas, pray).
                          Nice!

I use Flickr .com to host pics. Decent apps. Decent website. Never had issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
                            We drove the piss out of it in 1st gear with the rediculous apexi bov on it then I sold it for you. Profit
                            awwww yeeeeeahhhh
                            ~SumR

Comment

• I remember having similar issues with my 97 probe. Dorothy and Mark did the transmission swap and the first transmission they put in, the syncros locked up.. first it would only go from 1st to 3rd to 5th. Then a day or so later it would only stay in 1st. I had to get them to pop in another transmission and it worked for the rest of the time I owned it. Fun times. (not really)

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Z is running! and about to go on Craigslist

Quickly realizing with a 6 week old and 3 other little chirren that I don't have as much time as I need to work on it. Tires are dry rotted, misc weatherstrip/moldings dry rotted, Diff needs new front bushings(horrible thump thump while driving/shifting....it's just not up to "New Dale" standards. Need one that's a little further along and nicer all around.

Found a 96PGT on Cragslist in Cayce. Looks pretty nice. For $850 it's worth it just in parts. Needing a black 94+ dash.
                                Last edited by smurphsprobe; March 25, 2018, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X