OK in desperate need of help i think its turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK in desperate need of help i think its turbo

I installed a manual boost controller n my probe...While i was boosting somehow(probbly because i'm an idiot) My ooking fam ripped a ole through the hose for the controller...Now my boostguage is pegged at max..and my car wont start...I've checked all the intercooler lines i can see..and also ha to replace th coil due to no spark....any ideas? Or things i could check.I'm depsperate here...I even put my car back to stock without the controller...PLEASE HELP....>Ryan
    88 Mazda B2000, ready for F2T
    90 PGT 13.1@115MPH
    91 PGT 13.7@108MPH both with crappy tires...

"I should get an award for not trying to advertise and getting my sig changed more times than anyone on the forums"

LOL ok sorry...Manual Boost controller...and the damn fa is what put hole through it...(sorry cant type)
    90 PGT 13.1@115MPH

"I should get an award for not trying to advertise and getting my sig changed more times than anyone on the forums"

Comment

Are you getting spark now? I'm curious as to whether or not you blew the timing belt, if the cam doesn't turn neither will the distributor and therefore no spark.

Just a thought hope it helps

Comment

Still no spark and i have a new coil in it...Therefore i have no idea...How can i tell if i blew that timingbelt out? Also it is the factory belt...Igot 140 thous...An damage done o it by it breaking? Thanks Ryan
        90 PGT 13.1@115MPH

Comment

Working...
        X