Owner Clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owner Clubs

Curious how many active clubs are around anymore?
    Need a chip or parts for your 1st gen GT go here----->Fordprobeparts.com

Floridafordprobeowners.club

TN def isnt. I think im about the only active one left besides slvrbomb. The rest have sold off their cars.
    Jim K.
    :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

It's best to find a brand car club, like in my area they have Hampton Roads Mazdas.

However, it tends to be dominated by Miatas and Speed3.
      ¡Renewed Vigor!

Comment

Locally even General car meets (with all makes) are dying off.

Auto enthusiasts are dying in general.
        1994 Project PGT

M62 In Progress...

Comment

I started up the MS Probe Owner Club and it lasted about a year.

Had up to ten members and suddenly Im the only one left.

Never ditched my Probe; never will.

... wouldn't mind starting up the club meets again if we had some sort of attendance.
          DRIVE IT LIKE YOU BUILT IT!!
          94 Probe GT..no engine!

96 Probe GT now with full-forged KLZE ..8psi untuned and buck wildCarDomain page

Comment

The state of POC's can be summed up like this - the NEPO forum has 30,000 more posts than the next closest POC forum. In terms of using post count to measure activity, no POC was more active than NEPO - this can't be argued. The last active discussion threads in the NEPO forum, anything that isn't just a For Sale / Wanted, have last-post dates from 2014. What's more, those threads that died four years ago were all about "hey what ever happened to NEPO, where are they now??"

The POC's are dead.
            Last edited by Bufalo; March 8, 2018, 02:40 PM.
            Greg Martin
            2009 BMW 328i
            2017 BMW X3
            1990 Probe LX

Comment

At least in my area we have two autox clubs and 3 good cars and coffee days. Like all hobbies there is ebb and flow, I think the movies in the late 90s and early 2000 did kick off a car crazy. Now it's a bit more muted, but there are always people to meet up with.

Car specific clubs are kind of lame, in that they will die as people move on. I spend my time with the autox people because they may change cars, but they usually keep racing.
              ¡Renewed Vigor!

Comment

FLAPOC.

Between Squid and I we have as many Probes as FLAPOC had in 2007 combined, I believe we have 4 of us still probing. Squid has a Probe junkyard right now at his house lol
                PhotoPOC(tm)
                MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                93' PGT not stock
                91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Working...
                X