This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.5 DE Vacuum diagram pic

Dead links abound in the maintenance thread. And I memorized it along time ago. If you have it somewhere, host it or eMail me so I can host it here permanently.

I have the Millenia S one:

but we need the KL-DE one in OBD I AND OBD II

Last edited by TravisWilliams_GT; November 23, 2009, 01:40 PM.
    ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
    ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
    ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

First one is a 96-97

Second one is 93-95

Both KLDE (KL03)
    Attached Files
    95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
    Built, Not Bought.
    No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

attaching the image scaled it down, can you email it to me: wopath at juno com
      ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
      ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
      ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

Thanks Travis, I felt as though I would have been slammed for asking. So I have been searching all day long running into dead links and links probably blocked by my work servers.
        ///M-POC
        SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
        MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
        MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

Travis, unless you can prove to me that your old computer crashed and your house (in which I imagine picture frames with vacuum diagrams and torque specs in every room) burned down, you let me down.
          1994 Probe 16v
          1995 Probe 24v
          1994 Mustang GT 5.0
          1993 Probe 24v
          1996 Mustang SVT Cobra
          1993 Probe GT
          2003 SVT Cobra Terminator

Comment

Those are the same size that are saved in my pictures. i don't have any bigger ones
            95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
            Built, Not Bought.
            No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

www.bcpoc.ca/techinfo

i've got the diagrams hosted there. at least a couple of them. if there's more out there, i'd like to get them too.

EDIT: took a second look at the thread here... my color one is scaled down too...
              Last edited by Xplode; November 23, 2009, 07:01 PM.
              BC Probe Owners Club is VERY MUCH ALIVE - www.bcpoc.ca
              93 PGT 2.5L SILVER - Stock DE, ZE Intake Manifold, T3/T4 .50/.63 AR Turbo, Valant Turbo Pipes, Tial 38mm Wastegate (~9PSI), Custom Water/Meth Injection, Megasquirt v3 (MSnS-Extra 029q2 Fuel/Spark), Millennia Injectors @ 70psi, 65mm TB, JJ Resonated TP, Centerforce DF Clutch, MX3 Flywheel, AWR Mounts, it begins all over again...
              93 PGT 2.5L BLACK Dismantled
              GARAGE - The hybrid with a piston hole... lots of various leftovers...

Comment

for future reference. ppl can always google it on the images part...
                1997 Mazda Mx-6 2.5

Comment

I have a question, A while ago, I happened to ran across a couple pictures from google, in regards to where hoses and stuff went.....it was labeled with numbers and stuff, to kind of help you figured out where stuff went, and etc, but cant locate the site where I got the pictures from, I am posting one, just 2 see if anyone here remembers seeing the pictures...thanks.....then maybe someone can help me figure out the site, or post the link.... thanks....

Comment

1. -
                    2. IAC coolant line
                    3. IAC coolant line
                    4. -
                    5. -
                    6. -
                    7. Throttle cable
                    8. Brake Master Cylinder vacuum hose
                    9. VRIS #2 harness connector
                    10. VRIS #1 harness connector
                    11. Evap Canister Purge Control solenoid
                    12. HVAC vacuum supply hose
                    13. PCV rear valve cover supply

Comment

since the [img] tags work here....this thread is stuck!
                      Last edited by c-man; February 22, 2010, 03:04 PM.
                      2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
                      2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

Where is the circled port on a '96? Is it really under the manifold?
                        Last edited by UnorthodoxCreat; February 21, 2010, 09:19 PM. Reason: spelling
                        Adam Kirkpatrick
                        1994 Ford Probe GT-T - Built for me, by me, 265whp
                        2010 Ford Fusion SEL - Wife's daily driver . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 - Daily driver
                        1997 Ford F-150 XLT 4x2 - Work truck, wrapped, on 20's . . . 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon - Work car

Comment

Originally posted by UnorthodoxCreat View Post
                          Where is the circled port on a '96? Is it really under the manifold?
                          No its kind of like where #6 runner its, except on the #5 it should be visible, just by following the diagram....

Comment

Adam if you don't see it just off the #5 runner, you have an OBDI IM on the car.
                            Last edited by lilpavel; April 4, 2010, 08:14 PM.
                            ///M-POC
                            SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
                            MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
                            MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

yeah you cant miss it look down right next to the TB and #6 runner and you should see it. if you want i can grab a pic of mine really quick
                              My '97 GTS in its prime
                              New GTS Stripped and gutted rebuild from ground up.
                              2000 Explorer XLS 2 inch lift 32 inch BFG's My Wifes Daily

Comment

Working...
                              X