This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by panic37 View Post
    Nah, both of you can go eat a bag of dog dicks.
    Are you really 28 or did you lie about your age when you signed up?
    Originally posted by panic37 View Post
    KLZEPorsche- You strike me as a very crotchety old man. As brilliant as you at think you are, we don't need 2,000 word essays ok every single thing that jumps into your brain. You too are a part of the small group of dickheads who relate post count to knowledge or superiority. You are not always right. Your opinion isn't always needed.
    hmmm....

Originally posted by panic37 View Post
    Ive been a part of the Probe community for over a decade. And I've been a member of this forum for just as long. And overall it's been great. But with this latest project I've noticed something very disheartening.. Why the hell are members of this forum trying to get rich off of other members for their parts? Everytime I ask someone what they're looking for out of something, I'm hit with some absurd number. The Probe community didn't used to be this way. For god's sake if I'm looking for a small interior part I don't want to spend $100 for it. This forum is and has always been dedicated to keeping these cars on the road and giving people a place for information. Not a place to make real cash. People are able to invest in these cars because they're cheap. They're not a high dollar car.

Don't get me wrong, your entitled to request whatever you want from your parts. But remember there may come a day when you're looking for something, and would you pay what you're asking someone else to pay? And I'm not talking about the rare and sought after pieces (Ie Shoguns, leathers, 1 piece door panels, etc), no, get your money for those. But let's chill out on raping members for basic stuff. Again this is a community, lately it doesn't seem like it.

End rant.
    Last edited by KLZE Porsche; February 15, 2017, 04:17 PM.
    Success is a measure of determination!
    Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
    $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
    Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
    Restoration of a legend

Comment

P1P- in your very first comment you were a dick and said quit crying and bitching.
      actually that was second post when I said quit crying and bytching

if you want to be technical about it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KaedenKy View Post
        This thread certainly made my work day more entertaining.

P.S. Try out those Wolverines I posted. They soles stay on decent.
        I may give them a try. I am tired of the shoe dilemma.
        Last edited by KLZE Porsche; February 15, 2017, 04:18 PM.
        Restoration of a legend

Comment

You're a part of a small group of users who think that since their post count is higher, they're opinion means more.
          man I been here since 2002 you really think a post count matters to me more than 90% of the members on this board have 3 times more post counts than I do and they haven't even been here half the time

post count doesn't mean anything what i said to you by typing on this keyboard is nothing no different than I would have said if I was standing in your face

actually i'm probably being nicer thru the keyboard

but I'm not even going togo there because anyone can talk crap on a keyboard right so let's just drop it and be done with it

I said what I said and that's the bottom line either deal with it or don't I could give a rats ass.

Comment

(KLZEPorsche- A meme is a picture with words on it designed to be funny. Usually found on the internets)
            You said I strike you as a "crotchety old man". How do you strike me?

http://www.relatably.com/m/img/cryin...-it-285bae.jpg
            Restoration of a legend

Comment

• Originally posted by KLZE Porsche View Post
              You said I strike you as a "crotchety old man". How do you strike me?

http://www.relatably.com/m/img/cryin...-it-285bae.jpg
              Probably not the first time you've googled "pictures of Asian kids".

Comment

• Actually -I googled "crybaby panic" and that was what came up!
                Restoration of a legend

Comment

• https://www.coupons.com/coupon-codes/life-alert/

I believe in helping our nations seniors. Here's a coupon for Life Alert. You're welcome.

Comment

https://www.coupons.com/coupon-codes/life-alert/

I believe in helping our nations seniors. Here's a coupon for Life Alert. You're welcome.
                    http://memecrunch.com/meme/YR73/dickhead/image.jpg

http://www.relatably.com/m/img/cryin...s/44682569.jpg
                    Restoration of a legend

Comment

• Let me know if this joke hits too close to home.

What do old people smell like?

Depends.

Comment

Let me know if this joke hits too close to home.

What do old people smell like?

Depends.
                        Actually that joke is about as far out as the joke about you being a man! It doesn't offend me at all since I am about as far from being a crotchety old man as you are from being a man! I think I have smelled a few old people before -and you know... they probably are far more tolerable than babies that constantly cry.

https://pics.onsizzle.com/nobody-owe...by-3563839.png
                        Last edited by KLZE Porsche; February 15, 2017, 07:37 PM.
                        Restoration of a legend

Comment

• You seem to be very irritable. Is it that time of the month?

I'm sorry, joking about menstruation is never funny.

Period.

Comment

You seem to be very irritable. Is it that time of the month?

I'm sorry, joking about menstruation is never funny.

Period.
                            Please give us a clue when we are supposed to laugh at your jokes. It is a good thing that you aren't a comedian. You would be a starving one! You honestly should not try making jokes. So far they are nothing but complete fail.

You are now starting to bore me and so I am going to leave you to yourself and your lame humor that only amuses you. Have fun!

Next time -think before you start a thread that is doomed to inflame so many people! I am outta here

P.S. You can keep on with your lametarded-ness -but don't expect any more replies from me. And I would highly recommend to others to just avoid! I agree with P1P that the thread should be closed -and if possible -deleted because too much infantile stuff came out due to the premise of this thread.
                            Last edited by KLZE Porsche; February 15, 2017, 07:50 PM.
                            Restoration of a legend

Comment

• Only took a handful of posts before you realized I stopped taking you serious a long time ago. I thought I had a few more zingers I'd have to use lol. You suck.

Comment

• alright children, play time is over.

panic, watch your step. you're that close to being put on a time out.
                                ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
                                X