Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys, I found it. Not only was I looking in the spot but it still had a hose on it so I wasn't seeing the nipple.
    Adam Kirkpatrick
    1994 Ford Probe GT-T - Built for me, by me, 265whp
    2010 Ford Fusion SEL - Wife's daily driver . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 - Daily driver
    1997 Ford F-150 XLT 4x2 - Work truck, wrapped, on 20's . . . 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon - Work car

Comment

Originally posted by UnorthodoxCreat View Post
      Thanks guys, I found it. Not only was I looking in the spot but it still had a hose on it so I wasn't seeing the nipple.
      Just so that is stays here for other people to see.... here is a closer pic of the 5 and 6 runners....

#5 Runner in Red
      #6 Runner in Blue

Comment

Thanks, very helpful.

Joe

Comment

i like that

Comment

nice very helpfull
            long hair dont care

Comment

here is some real pics let me know if they are helpful or if i should take down

95 PGT Current project
              95 PSE swapped in 93 KL...Headers.... K&N cold Air.... Gutted Caged and ready for Dirt
              01 Seabring Convert 01 Neon Rims With Spacers..
              99 Olds Cutlas DD

Comment

Does anyone know what changes when in the vacuum diagram if u have an obdII car (97pgt) and swapped in a obdI motor (94 626 LS)

Comment

1st off you dont have to change anything if youre using the 97 ecu & IM. but fyi its like what they were just talking about. the obd II has an extra nipple on runner 5 for the egr boost sensor. That seems to be it.

If youre going to use a obdI IM just get a vac T or you might could drill and create your own nipple no no not that kind of nipple lol
                  Current DD- 04 Neon Srt4
                  02 SuperHawk http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/...0%20Superhawk/
                  97 PGT-ZE-T- Parted and sold
                  97 PGT- Sold,
                  07 Mazda6 Grand Touring- Sold

Comment

I have the IM that came with the engine. So i do believe its obd1 unless previous owner changes the IM which i highly doubt but it looks exactly like the one that was on my 97.

Thanks tho that helps alot! Im gonna see about creating " that kind of nipple"

Comment

Question, on the 93-95, where does the vacuum hose go that attaches to thr nipple just above the hoses that are attached to the solenoid valves? I knocked out changing my trans and for the life of me can't find where it goes
                      1995 white GT, Eibach lowering springs on Tokico Illuminas, Borla catback, NGK Irridium Plugs, NGK wires, Bomz CAI, Ebay STS
                      Clarion ProAudio DX855MP deck, Clarion ProAudio APA450 amplifier, Rockford Fosgate P3001 amplifier, 2 Rockford Fosgate P210S4 subwoofers, Quantum Audio Q52 mids, Audison St2 500 rsc's

Comment

fordprobegt67: thanks for posting the photos!! I find the vacuum diagrams/schematics very hard to follow when trying to find out where all the hoses go and I'm hoping your photos help me find the home for a loose hose I've had for a while.
                        95 PGT MTX. 1/4 million miles on original engine (and Original Owner).

Comment

This stuff really helps. Thanks.

Comment

pics helped out thanks.

Comment

What size (inner diameter) hoses are these that go to the #5/#6 IM?
                              2005 C6 Z51 460 glorious WHP
                              1997 Mazda MX6 LS Sold
                              1993 Ford Probe SE Sold
                              1985.5 Porsche 944 Sold
                              1993 Mazda MX3 RS Sold

Comment

omgzor................

Comment

Working...
                                X