No announcement yet.

November 08 cruise ( Midseas Mayhem 08)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• umm they said before myrtle madness X that it would be the last one. This is for Mid-seas Mayhem which is a cruise some of us are taking to fill that void left during the second weekend in November.
    2006 Liquid Platinum Metalic Mazdaspeed 6
    Who eats corn at Myrtle Madness!?
    I love AWD and turbos.
    They call me Short Bus.

Comment

• AHHHH WELL Hell of an idea sounds good to me but I may have the money Hell I just may have to bring the wife along to Plus that is the same weekend our 11yr of being married is
      https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnm...st.followers.9
      If you live around Kansas check kcprobes.com Or MOPOC If you are in MO .

Comment

• ^^^This guy is totally on top of things.^^^

I think I'm going to be making my second payment tomorrow.
        JDM'd MX-6 owner. MX6.com Moderator.
        Originally posted by Probesport
        That MX6 makes the others look like 80's econoboxes. Nice work

Comment

• bizzumpizzle!! Making my second payment with my next check. Who's already on port?!?!

Back from the dead, but hopefully we still have a decent crew to go on this
          Hi, my name is Broken, and Im addicted to modding.
          Turbo whore - 1992 Mazda MX6 FE3-T, comming soon to a track near you
          G-Force enforcer - 2007 Mazda3 S, slamed and pretty.

Comment

• Ill be getting my second payment soon... next paycheck.. as well..
            MMX Boxing Machine Champion 568
            I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow
            3 bulleyes in a row to Beat Sean 36-0 In cricket

Comment

• bumpizzle telvizzle for all of our awsomenesses lol

Comment

• I dont know why you guys would go through a travel agent they are like middle men. I didnt go through all the post but just read the first and if the prices change then i would hope the OP would reflect that on the first page.

Here are prices direct from Carnival. Also never buy shore excursion from the boat. They are the middleman when it comes to that.

http://www.carnival.com/Itinerary.as...ate=11/14/2008

And if you booked 40 cabins or hell even 20 I think they give you free rooms and other credit. I think last time I did a deal for work we had 20 cabins and got one free, and we just devided the cost up, basically everyone got like 30 bucks towards there room.

Let me know if you guys need me to look into it.
                Last edited by 1stprobinator; July 8, 2008, 04:01 PM.
                1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1stprobinator View Post
                  I dont know why you guys would go through a travel agent they are like middle men. I didnt go through all the post but just read the first and if the prices change then i would hope the OP would reflect that on the first page.

Here are prices direct from Carnival. Also never buy shore excursion from the boat. They are the middleman when it comes to that.

http://www.carnival.com/Itinerary.as...ate=11/14/2008

And if you booked 40 cabins or hell even 20 I think they give you free rooms and other credit. I think last time I did a deal for work we had 20 cabins and got one free, and we just devided the cost up, basically everyone got like 30 bucks towards there room.

Let me know if you guys need me to look into it.
                  Thanks man ... but I've had all the planning under control for a while now and you should read more before throwing information out there... the price on carnival's web site does not include port taxes and all the other fees associated with the cost of a cruise so its not cheaper its acutally more expensive through them...

No we dont need you to look into it as most people that are going are already have made payments towards this...
                  I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Comment

• So, shore excursion, something crazy? Something simple? Deep sea fishing?
                    JDM'd MX-6 owner. MX6.com Moderator.
                    Originally posted by Probesport
                    That MX6 makes the others look like 80's econoboxes. Nice work

Comment

• I vote something in the middle fun but not over the top as it would prolly cost too much... fishing could be an option.. but who wants to spend more time on a boat lol... we need to have a meeting to decide....
                      I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Comment

• Well my buddy may have dropped out, he says it's not likely he will be able to go so unless I have someone else to go with me I can't afford this thing solo so I may have to drop out as well. I'm not paying for two people and going by myself.
                        PhotoPOC(tm)
                        MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                        93' PGT not stock
                        91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

• ya we need to have a meeting about this to see who is still serious about going and who thinks that they are on the fence about going... guys let me know when it is convienent for you to have an online meeting... so we can figure this out before the cancelation deadline passes...
                          I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Comment

• Im still down, Ive made all of my payments. I know ragin still is as well. How about a Messenger/AIM meeting? Or set up a chat room.

Comment

• As it stands right now, I'm on the fence... (not by choice though)

I -really- want to go.. not to mention I need a freak'n vacation..

Financial issues have hurt me pretty bad in the wallet. I was fully stoked because I was sure I'd be able to go since I go a nice tax return. But what I didn't know was that I'd be unemployed for damn near 2 months.. (IT business sucks) that depleted all of my tax return..

I recently got a new job but as it stands.. it is a very dedicated position job so I have two things working against me at the moment..

1. Work related deadlines that HAVE to be done in a specific amount of time. (which mean it's going to be damn near impossible to get time off now) at least until after December..

2. My wallet.... I don't see any possible way for me to get the amount of money I need for this trip in the amount of time we have left... I can't work two jobs because I'm doing more work at home after I leave my day job location... my job sucks...

Not to mention if by some act of magic I manage to earn enough money to go, it will leave me dry for Christmas...

Jesse... I know Anthony still wants to go but, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to bail...(it's the last thing that I want to do because I need this vacation) Perhaps you two can work something out... Although Ant hasn't given me money for the second deposit yet... So I'm not even sure if he's going to be able to go either..

I'm really sorry guys... believe me I'm in the dumps about this... I was really looking forward to being able to get away... and just hanging out to have an awsome time... Looks like I'll have to wait..
                              Last edited by Steves 96 PSE; July 29, 2008, 04:32 PM.
                              Steve-Paul_______________
                              YuengPong 6 & 7 Champion
                              Daily Driver:___04 Dodge SRT-4
                              Hobby car:___96 Probe Se

Comment

• I haven't made my second deposit either, and if no one comes with me I'll probably divert my time off for the Pigeon Forge meet and focus on getting that organized. As it stands now I'm already going to the PF meet.

Also everything I had saved up for this meet went out the door with gas prices, all my bills going up and no more overtime at work.
                                Last edited by j-dogg; July 29, 2008, 04:43 PM.
                                PhotoPOC(tm)
                                MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                                93' PGT not stock
                                91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Working...
                                X